Kenma Kozume - I Actually Went To A Gym

AU(not really): Pokémon Go

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader

Word Count: 727

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Lazy. Everyone called you it. You weren't a slob or anything, you just prefer to stay at home and play video games. It's not your fault they were fun to play.

"Come on let's go outside," (F/N) said.

"Sure."

Your monotone reply sure came as a shock to (F/N).

"Wait, really?"

She stared at you stunned as you walked out the front door of your house.

"Well, ya there's a gym nearby and I want to go to it," you said still on your phone.

"We're going to a gym now?!" She still didn't get it.

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•

You suddenly stopped on a small bridge going over a river and sat down on a bench.

"What are you doing?" (F/N) asked, jogging in her gym clothes. "We still have a few blocks until the gym."

You looked up at your sweaty friend and shook your head.

"No, we're here, see?" You showed her the screen of your phone and she slumped.

"You were talking about Pokémon Go?!"

"Ya, wasn't it obvious? Now be quiet, I'm trying to beat this guy."

(F/N) placed her head on the shoulder of your (F/C) shirt and looked at your phone screen.

"You guys can't seem to win, can you?"

You stayed quiet, trying to beat this guy and gain control of the gym.

"UGH!"

He won. He got rid of your best Pokémon and it went downhill from there.

You threw yourself sideways onto the bench. You were groaning from looking at the results.

(F/N) stood up and bounced on the spot making you sit up. "Well, Imma head to the gym, see ya," and she was gone.

Looking back at your phone, you groaned again and threw yourself onto the bench, again.

"Sorry if I made it too difficult and frustrating for you," a soft voice said from the opposite direction (F/N) ran in.

"You! You're the one that creamed me!" You yelled pointing at the bi-haired boy.

"Sorry..." He looked like he wanted to run away, hiding his face behind his hands and slouching over a bit.

"No, I'm sorry for yelling. Well, at least I can say I went to a gym!"

He laughed silently.

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N). You?"

"Kenma Kozume." His voice was still quiet as you looked at him.

It was silent for a few seconds.

"Wanna walk around with me?"

"Sure."

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•

"I didn't think—"

"I know right?"

"But how in the world?"

"I have no idea."

(F/N) and Kuroo looked out the windows of the gym to see you and Kenma looking at your phones, holding them out in front of you and spinning slowly.

"Wah, Kenma-san, there's an Eevee on your hair!" You yelled from across the street.

"How are they so addicted to that game I mean—what are you doing?"

(F/N) stopped her rambling when she looked to her left to see Kuroo holding out his phone.

"Filming, I'm gonna use this for blackmail later," Kuroo replied, laughing slightly.

Across the street Kenma was prancing slightly as he walked in moderate circles around you, as you were jumping for joy for catching probably your 50th Eevee.

"Oh my god, where did I go wrong?" (F/N) groaned.

"Well for starters, you let her pick up her phone this morning."

Slapping his arm, (F/N) almost made Kuroo drop his phone.

"Oh Shut Up You Rooster!"

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•

Once you sat in class, the perky class president walked over to you.

"Hey, (Y/N), what did you do over the weekend?"

You lazily looked up at her. "I actually went to a gym."

Now your class knew you weren't one to do such a thing, so when all their conversations quieted down and heard your reply class erupted with 'Huh?'s and 'really?'s oh and you can't forget the 'what the actual F*** happened to her'.

All this happened around you, whole you held out your phone because another Eevee appeared on your desk.

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•

Ohayo! Just wanted to let you know that I have not one, but two stories that are under construction at the moment!

One is a Hinata x reader and the other will be a Nishinoya x reader!

But, they won't be posted until I have a few chapters written and I know where I'm going with the storyline.

I'll let you know when they're posted!

Updated: 01/16/2021