Hinata Shoyo- Not so Bad

Soulmate AU: where you only see black and white until you meet your soulmate. The things that gives your soulmate away is if you're within ten(ish) feet from them then you see their hair colour. One you look into their eyes, then you start seeing only things that are their hair colour and other colour starts coming after.

And for anyone who doesn't know, P.E is basically gym class. Also, the shade system I'm using makes no sense, but just go with it please

A lot of you guys request Hinata....

Requested: Male reader

~~~~~

You hoped that the colour orange wasn't as bad as you thought it was. It wasn't like you could hate the colour because you've never seen it, but you didn't like the fruit, so you hoped that colour wouldn't be too bad.

All of your life you have wanted to meet your soulmate, but you were kind of a loner so that kind of closed you off from everyone else, making it much harder for you to find your soulmate.

You walked through the gates of Karasuno and it annoyed you how everyone's hair was a different shade but you couldn't tell what could it was. Today wasn't a problem because you had to go in earlier to talk to your guidance counselor about a mix up on your schedule.

The school ground was nice since there was no one there, it was quite. One thing that you knew that you would miss from meeting your soulmate was the different shades. You heard from people who've found their soulmates that colour was beautiful and it gave the world so much life. It fascinated you that there could be so many shades that represented colour.

~~~~

You kicked a rock that was outside of the office and pouted when you remember what your guidance counselor told you.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but you can't switch out of physical education."

"Ahhh...why not?"

"Every class is filled for the semester that is during the same time as your P.E class."

"Every class?"

"Unfortunately, I'm sorry (Y/N). I know that you aren't the biggest physical education, but the only other class at the time is the girls P.E class."

"That's totally fine! I don't swing that way. Isn't that class easier or something?"

Your guidance counselor sighed. "(Y/N), you do know that boy the girl and boy P.E class have the same curriculum."

"I know," you nodded. "I just don't think that I'll be tackled to the ground as much as I am during the boys class."

She laughed. "You know that I teach the girls P.E class as well, right? You're better off with the boys class."

~~~

The P.E class was first period for you. School didn't start for another ten minutes and no one was at school. You stepped into the change room and cringed a bit, it was just as bad you remembered, it was shade #97 the worst shade in your opinion. It was brighter than shade #57 but darker than shade #77.

As you started to change, you heard voices coming from the other side of the locker room. One of them was talking too loudly and the other one...well you weren't sure if there was another one, but you didn't think that a person would keep talking to themselves out loud.

"What colour is this?"

"It's called blue."

"What does blue look like?"