Inuoka Sō - High Jumps

AU: Olympics

Tags/Warnings: GN! Reader, Fluffy, I hope

Short because Exams...

Word Count: 330

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Your boyfriend stood in the stadium looking through the stands for any sight of you, but not being really close to the stands, and there being so many people, he caught no sight of you.

The time started counting down and Inuoka took large jumps, almost jumps, toward the bar that was raised high in the air.

Using the momentum he gathered, he launched his body in the air and over the pole. His body arched and flipped into the matt bellow him.

The pole stayed up, not moving, letting Inuoka continue in the competition.

High jump can last a while depending on how good the competitors were in the sport.

The moment the pinging of the pole hitting the ground bellow, cheers range through the stadium. Inuoka felt like a statue, but he soon as he saw the Japan flag off to the side and you attracting a load of attention from the crowd around you.

The muscles in Inuoka's body tensed making his them burn as he ran in your direction.

You leaned down over the metal bars that restrained you from joining him. Inuoka jumped into your arms as you pulled him on onto the level with you.

"We did (Y/N)!" He cheered, loosing air from his lungs as he did so.

Cameras filmed and snapped the scene in front of them, but it all went unnoticed to the two of you.

"Who are you trying to fool? It was all you."

Inuoka tightest his arms around your frame.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, but you need to get going. I'll meet you later."

Placing a light kiss on his cheekbone you pulled away to see his cherry red face.

"Ok, love you!" He yelled, running off into the athlete's exit.

"Love you too, you dork!"

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

20.9k views, almost 1k votes!?

We can't thank you readers enough. Thank you so much~

Instagram: lb.bacon

Updated: 01/17/2021