Yamaguchi Tadashi - New Year

AU: Regular

Hope this fluff will make the last couple days of 2016 a little better after such a terrible year.

Tags/Warnings: GN! Reader

Word Count: 312

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Yamaguchi walked into the apartment with his shoulders slightly slumped forward and his eyes locked on the floor in front of his feet.

His teammates had decided to gather together on the last day of December to celebrate new year together, there was food and drinks accompanied by loud chatter and laughter. But as much as the party was enjoyable, it went on for hours and Yamaguchi was tired.

1:38 am

That's the time that he got home. And as much as it doesn't seem that late to most people, after a day of partying, all Yamaguchi wanted to do was sleep on the couch a few steps away from the entrance.

He dragged his aching feet along the wood flooring to the large couch in the middle of the living room. Yamaguchi got to the arm rest and let his body give out, flopping on the couch.

Crack

Pop

"Ow." A muffled voice sounded from underneath the boy, complaining about their cracking joints.

(Y/N) shuffled around on the furniture to see that the boy had flopped onto them while they were asleep.

(Y/N) smiled at the sleeping boy and stroked his hair gently. Yamaguchi let out soft snores and hums as he dug his cheek into (Y/N)'s stomach.

Yamaguchi pulled his arms up and around (Y/N)'s body, shifting into a more comfortable position. Their legs were tangled slightly, and their arms were wrapped around each other lazily. (Y/N) acted as a pillow for the sleeping boy and couldn't do anything of it.

The two tell asleep in each others embrace and would wake up a few hours later to a whole new year. One hopefully better than the last.

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•

Yams needs some love~~~

Updated: 01/17/2021