Kuroo Testurou - Kitten

AU: Animal

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader, Requested by rahkellaamention a user

Word Count: 1.1k+

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

You've always had this uncanny ability to transform into cat.

You always found yourself near Nekoma High School. You would sit in this one spot under a tree and wait for someone to come over to you. When it got dark, you would go home, and then whenever you woke up, you would go back there and sit.

After a few days under the tree, a boy with bedhead black hair, wearing a Nekoma school uniform, walked up to you.

You could tell from where the sun was that it was just past 3:00 which meant that school was out. The boy walked up to you and crouched down. You turned your head slightly, and he tilted his head as well.

"Meow," you purred.

The boy placed a hand on your head, and started petting you.

Moving around, you started to wrap your tail around his leg as you rubbed your head against his shin.

"Oh, hello kitten," he called. "What are you doing out here?"

"Meow," you purred again, and nuzzled your head into his hand.

"Heh, just relaxing I guess," he sighed, picking you up.

Your body hung as your front paws were stretched in front of you. You purred as he pulled you into his arms and let you settle in them.

"Awe, you're just a big baby," he rubbed his fingers under your chin. "Let's take you home."

Purring again, you pushed your muzzle against his chest.

"The names Kuroo, by the way, you should know if you're going to stay with me."

"Meow~"

"Of course, you can't talk," he sighed.

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

It wasn't long before Kuroo opened his front door and placed you down carefully on the hardwood floor. You watched as he took off his shoes and messenger bag.

He gave you a smile and motioned for you to follow him.  

Walking into his room, he flopped onto to the bed and called for you to join him. But instead, you just went under it.

"Hey, don't do that."

Kuroo got off his bed and laid flat on his stomach to look under his bed.

"Come out of there."

You pushed your back against the corner under his bed. Tingling started to erupt through your body.

Oh come on. Not now!

"Hey, come here."

He reached his arms out, just barely missing you. Groaning, he pushed his arm further. A smooth object was placed on his hand. Holding it, he gently pulled it.

When he finally managed to see what he was grabbing on to, he froze.

The big (E/C) eyes he looked into were different from before.