Asahi Azumane - Not so Haunted (Part 2)

AU: Regular

So I saw your request for a part 2.....

It's a bit short, be i think that it fits well. I can just picture him being extremely nervous about this type of stuff. 

~~~~~

Asahi's hands shook as he held the cold ice cream in his hand. His other hand hovered over your door ready to knock. It was the next day since he and you had your odd conversation through the walls. He had gone after school to pick up a tub of your favourite ice cream. He placed it in his freezer and waited until he heard footsteps that lead to your apartment. It might sound a bit weird, bit the walls were really thin.

Finishing up his homework, he heard your door open and close. Not wanting to seem desperate, he looked over his work a couple of times before getting up to take your ice cream out of the freezer.

Closing the door behind him, he took a couple of steps to your front door and raised his hand above your door. He stood there for a moment and the shook his head and walked back into his apartment.

"They might think that your creepy," Asahi whispered to himself. His hands were starting to get cold from the tub of ice cream in his hands. "No they won't they literally said that you should bring over ice cream Asahi."

He shook his head again and walked out his front door. He marched up to your door and immediately turned back around through his front door.

He paced around his living room for a couple of seconds. "Come on, you can do this. You're just going to knock on their door, smile, give them the ice cream, and walk back through your door."

Asahi went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. "You can do this!"

He walked back out of his apartment and stood at your front door again. His hand raised above the door.

The door swung open.

You were standing there smiling at him. "You brought the ice cream I'm assuming?"

"How did you know?"

You laughed. "First of all, I think we've already established that walls a very thin. That's kind of how we met."

Asahi's face felt hot. "Oh."

"I was actually just going to wait until you came up with the courage to knock on my door, but I starting feeling bad after I heard your pep talk."

Asahi was at a loss for word. He just took the ice cream from his hands and held it out to you.

"Thanks," you said, taking it from him. "Would you like to come in? It's going to be sad if I ate this all by myself."

No, Asahi told himself, that was not apart of the plan. "Okay."

Damnit.

Yout closed the door behind him. "Don't worry," you said, noticing how nervous he looked. "It's was kind of cute."

"Really? Not embarrassing at all?"

You paused for a second. "Maybe, just a little bit, but for the most part cute." 

~~~~~

I have school tomorrow :(((((( But after this week, it's March break of me, so I guess I can survive it :)))

Do any of you have breaks coming up?

Also, I'v been obsessed with BTS Text AUs on twitter...especially after Outcast...

#Yoonmin 

#Taekook

#Jikook 

#Taegi