Oikawa Tooru - Stolen

AU: Gang/Organized Crime (ish)

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader, mentions of guns

Word Count: 676

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

"You ready?" your partner asked.

"Ya, you?" you said back as you slipped the gun into the holster on your leg. You let your knee length dress hide it as you looked to Ushijima.

He wore a black suit that covered the gun that was tied to his chest.

"Yes. Let's go."

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Walking into the party, you and the tall man stayed hidden along the edges of the large room.

"It should be at the back, if we can get through those doors, through a few halls, and down the basement—without getting caught— we're golden," you said in a whisper.

"Alright, we're going to need to hijack the padlock somehow, so that will take some time."

You nodded, pulling your body back behind the pillar where you stood. "Ok, I'll hijack it. You stand guard, if the daughter shows up you can distract her."

"Good. Let's go."

Walking through people, the two of you had to look as though you were a couple. Ushijima's hand rested on your waist and yours laid on his shoulder.

"I'm not comfortable with this," you commented, "as soon as the missions over nothing of this part will happen again."

"Understood," he said, "but you're going to need to deal with it for now. People will get suspicious."

"Understood."

Quickly opening the doors and rushing through them, the two of you made your way through the halls. Pictures were hung on the wall, all of a young girl no older than 15.

"I despise her," you said, staring at the younger girl with platinum blonde hair —that was way over dyed— and a poufy pink dress.

"We know that (Y/N). Come on." Ushijima pulled your arm, dragging you around a dimly lit corner.

Letting your hands do the work, Ushijima stood guard for a few minutes before he heard a soft click.

"It's open," you whispered.

You made your way down the metal staircase, holding onto the metal railing and walked into the metal room.

It was too dark to actually see anything. There was a small beam of moonlight that came in through a barred-up window.

The beam went through the middle of the room, but it didn't show you anything. You stood in the light and called out the name you hadn't said in a long time.

"Tooru?"

A clink of metal. It was almost too small to hear.

"Tooru?"

You turned to the noise, there was a sound of chains dragging on concrete.

Squinting in the dark, you made your way over to the sound.

It stopped as soon as you crouched down in front of it.

You felt a cold hand on your almost bare shoulder and even colder chain running on your arm.

Taking out a pin from your hair, you reached for the chain. Sticking the pin into the open slot, you began to jiggle it around until you heard a pop.

Finding each natal band on the man's body, you slowly began to set him free.

"Come on Tooru. Let's go." You picked up his slightly limp body and carried it up the stairs.

"Ushijima," you called to him twenty minutes later, "let's get him out of here."

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

You held the man's hand as he spoke to your superior. Squeezing it ever so slightly when his voice trembled.

"(L/N)," the higher ranked man spoke, "well done out there. Now take your husband home. He needs a long break."

You bowed to the man before taking Tooru's scarred hand in your own. "Come on. She can't hurt you any longer."

Tooru nodded, resting his body on yours for support. "Let's go home."

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

I hope you understood the story.

Of you didn't, what happened is that Oikawa was taken by a snobby girl in a rival group for her own pleasure and you had to save him. You two are married and are in your 20's while the girl is 15.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Requests?

Instagram: lb.bacon

Updated: 01/17/2021