Eita Semi - Running

Soulmate AU: you start running toward your soulmate when they are a certain distance away from you. (Will be explained further in the one-shot)

Song Fic: Run by BTS

Request made by -sugadreams Thank you for requesting!

Tags/Warning: FEM! Reader

Word Count: 429

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

It was, difficult to say the least. Everything had a measurement and everyone understood that. But not when they all of a sudden started running around before, most likely, running into someone.

Eita was walking through the park one day when a girl he was having a conversation with, started sprinting for no apparent reason away from him, and into the chest of a tall male a few metres away.

I run, run, run

He didn't understand the soulmate idea at first. Every time it happened, the two people, no matter what age, sex, or time of day, would look like they had ran a marathon.

I can't stop

He just didn't understand how they could be so tired.

It happened to some of his teammates and some close friends while he was around, but every time, he just could not understand.

Run, run, run again

Eita was walking though a large crowd with his teammates. There were so many people wanting to watch volleyball in a stadium. Why so many people wanted to go, he had no idea.

The crowd moved painfully slow through the hall and up the stairs. Eita was started to get fidgety, he was bouncing on the spot, alternating feet as he did so.

His body was about to turn around and shoot in the opposite direction when a hand was placed firmly around his arm, preventing him from doing so.

"Come on, the line's moving." Ushijima pulled him back.

I can't help it

Eita was becoming short of breath, still bouncing in his seat. He knew was happening.

But then is all stopped. The moving feet, the shortness of breath,

The accelerating heart beat.

This is all I can do anyway

Eita jump out of his seat and ran up the stairs into the large hallway.

There he saw a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair. Sitting on the floor, hand pressed to her heart.

And he ran.

All I know is how to love you

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

I hope this isn't crappy! I wanted it to be focused on Eita instead of the reader this time.

Oh and if you haven't yet, please check out my Hinata x reader book. It's a work in progress but it's going well and I'd love it if you would check it out!

Thank you! (ФωФ)

Update: 01/17/2021