Asahi Azumane- Feathers (Part 3)

AU: Time travel + WWII

Crossovers are annoying when you don't have a lot of time to watch the show. They will get done though.

~~~~~

"This is going to be hard." You sighed.

You flopped through the libraries available files on World War Two looking for possible people that could be of use. You pressed your back into the soft seat as you shifted positions.

"There's so many people we could get away with but there's barely anything available in the files to go off of."

Asahi walked toward you from one of the many bookshelves that surrounded you. He held up a couple hard cover books, waving them in the air for you to see before putting them down on the table.

"Well here are some stories written by people who were in the war. We could go off that right?"

You nodded as you pushed the heavy files away from you to replace them with a smaller book.

"Why couldn't we just ask the AI it would've taken less time."

"Because it freaks me out that you can talk to something that isn't living and it will respond. It's not normal." He said flopping down in the seat next to you.

"Not my problem that Susan scares you."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't quit catch that".

The suddenly voice from the table caused Asahi to jump in his seat and hold the old book in front of him as if it would provide some sort of protection.

"Not now, Susan." you said placing a hand on Asahi's arm to try and get him to relax.

"How about we just read?" you suggested, placed a light squeeze on his arm before look back at the book on the table.

~~~

"I don't like this."

"Well you don't need to like in! Just stay hidden. I thought I was the worried one!"

"Your right. I take my comment back."

Hiding in the trees to stay out of sight from the large fence that was about 800 metres away, you and Asahi prepped your equipment. You held your remote in hand and nodded to Asahi as he ran back to the ship to prepare, tying his grown out hair in the process.

"(Y/N), read this one."

Asahi held the book he was skimming through out to you. It showed a chapter closer to the end of the book with two series of numbers for the title.

"What's this?" you asked taking the book from Asahi's someone cool hands and into your own.

"Runaways." he said, now flipping through a file that was rested on the table.

You nodded looking down at the page. The story had been recounted by a third party in a camp. The two men involved only being addressed by the numbers 1 and 2, which correstponded with the beginning numbers at the beginning of the page.

"They escaped a concentration camp? Do you know how risky this is?" you asked as you shook the book repeatedly as if it was a stress reliever.

Asahi grabbed your hands to stop them from shaking before kneeling down in front of your chair. "Hey, shouldn't I be the worried one? You've done this before. Alone too."

"That's the problem." you sighed dropping the book on the table and grabbing his hands again. "Azumane, if I got killed while trying to retrieve you there wouldn't have been a problem. It was only me, I could take care of myself. It's you, I don't want you to get hurt."