Akaashi Keiji - Witches

AU: Medieval -ish

Requested by mokaallie I hope it's to your liking~

Tags/ Warning: FEM! Reader

Word Count: 1.7k+

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

Akaashi Keiji stood on the battlefield. At this moment, he understood why it was called a battlefield. He was standing alone surrounded by bodies. There was one body, still fresh, with blood slowly seeping out into a puddle right underneath where a stab wound stood.

He looked around the field; he was the only one there—beside the dead bodies. To his left, was a forest that had trees stand at 100 feet tall. Akaashi squinted his eyes through the trees. Still dazed from battle, he slowly walked towards the figure.

His head was pounding. As far he knew, nothing dangerous lurked in the forest. The only thing he could think of was the Witches. The Witches that were exiled from the mainland, only because one witch had plotted against the kingdom.     

As he walked closer, he saw that the figure was a girl. She was wearing a white cape that was button in the front and arm holes through the sides. Her hood was drawn over her (H/C) which casketed a little ways past her chest. Her hair covered face of her face. She was looking directly at Akaashi.

She looked around the battlefield. Her face remained neutral, but her eye widened in horror. She rushed over to Akaashi and caught him just as he lost consciousness.

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

Akaashi looked around the cramped room. It felt as if he was laying down in a massive hollowed out log. He sat up. His arm stung from wielding his sword for hours during battle.

"You should rest. You're still healing from battle," the girl said. "You don't want to worsen your injuries; otherwise, you might not heal at all."

"Thank you," Akaashi said. Even though the girl had giving him a warning, he sat up anyways.

"You're welcome."

Akaashi nodded. "Do I get to know the name of the savior?"

The girl raised an eyebrow at him and took a step closer. "Do I get to know the name of the person I saved?"

Akaashi smirked and shook his head. "Akaashi Keiji, Knight of Fukurodani, in alliance with Karasuno, Neko—"

The girl raised her hand, making Akaashi stop in silence. "I asked for your name, not where your allegiance lies."

"Sorry," Akaashi said.

The girl nodded. "It's fine. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). If you were still wondering."

"Well, (Y/N), thank you. May I ask why you're living here instead in the borders of the kingdom?" he asked carefully.

"Are you sure you want to know?" (Y/N) asked. She took a step closer to Akaashi, eyeing him carefully. "If you're a knight, then you might think of me differently if I tell you."

"It's okay, I want to know."

(Y/N) lips curled into a smile. She held up her hand and fog started coming out as if it appeared out of nowhere. The room felt like it dropped a few degrees, making Akaashi shiver. A piece of ice formed out of her hand and hovered a few centimeters above it. (Y/N) closed her hand and the ice and fog disappeared.