Tsukishima Kei - Red

Soulmate AU: red string of fate.

Requested by @its_reesy

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader, Mild language 

Word Count: 1.2K+

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

The red string of fate connects people beyond the bond friendship and love.

The red string of fate is a bond for having a best friend and love for life.

The red string of fate is unbreakable.

It was unbreakable....

Until some one did...

And they were never the same...

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

Before

You had found the person you'd have in your life forever and you were happy.

You and Tsukishima were lucky enough to have found each other at a young age. The red string burst with life when they walked into the same classroom their first year of school, ever.

The string looped around their left ring finger and bonded them. It was the same finger that people used when they got married, it was known to have a vein that lead straight to the heart.

Everyone was shocked to see the strong red light when you two connected. Most people didn't meet their red string person until they were in high school.    

Tsukishima was sitting at his desk doing homework. The night has already fallen, but being a second year made the workload harder. You were lying on his floor, not wanting to go on the bed that was filled with dinosaur plushies.

He'd let you do almost anything in the world and wouldn't care. You could kill a person and he would help you hide the body. But the one thing he didn't stand for was the disturbance of his dinosaur collection.  

"Are you almost done?" you asked.

You were slowly standing up, making your way to him, a smiled painted on you face. You placed both of your hands on his shoulders and rested your chin on his left shoulder.

"Huh?" he said. His eyes never left the math problem that was in front of him. Though the problem was fairly easy, since it was review from year one, he just stared at it.

"Do you need help? The floor isn't very comfortable and you don't let me on your bed with the dinosaurs on it," you said.

"No, I don't need your help. I'm just tired," he said lamely.

Your smile faded. "You say that all the time. There's nothing wrong to want help."

His head whipped towards you. There were dark circles around his eyes, indicating that he wasn't sleeping. You already new that he wasn't sleeping, but whenever you tried to help, he would wave you off.

"There is. It's review (Y/N), I can do this in my sleep."

"If you can't do it when your awake, I doubt you could do it when you're asleep," you mumbled moving away from him.

He glared at you. It wasn't one of those playful glares. It was a glare that you never saw him use towards you, only people who was a stranger and wanted someone.