Daichi Sawamura - Library Love

Regular 

~~~~~

"Maybe we should just get a divorce if you're so unhappy!"

You quietly shut your door as you heard your parents screaming.

It was like this every night. Everything would be fine, until it wasn't, and it was till a point where you didn't want to stay there anymore.

You pulled out your phone and texted your mom. You knew that she wasn't going to see it until she stopped fighting, but you liked knowing that she knew where you were.

It wasn't late at night, only around 8:00. You grabbed your backpack and made your way down the stairs.

You covered your ears, not wanting to hear more yelling. They were in the kitchen, so it was easy for you to go through your living room and out of your front door.

~~~~~

You walked for a while until you came across the library. The lights were still on, so you made your way to the front door.

"I'm sorry, but we're-oh, hey (Y/N)," the librarian said. She smiled and waved to you.

"Hey. Mind if I stay here for a little? Just until they came down."

She nodded. "Are they fighting again?"

"Yeah. I'll lock up. You should go home."

"Okay," she said, "there's one other person in here, so make sure you don't lock them in."

You waved. "Get home safely."

You walked along the shelves of books and felt safe. It was useless to bring your unfinished homework because you knew that you were probably going to read anyways.

You spotted a book that looked interesting, but you couldn't reach it due to the book being on the top shelf.

You frowned, and started jumping to try a get it.

You failed.

"Need some help?"

You turned around and saw a fairly tall teen your age. He had black hair and looked as if he always had a smile on his face.

"Yes please."

You point the book you had laid your eyes on. He reached up and grabbed it without having any problems.

"Thank you."

"I'm Daichi Sawamura."

"Interesting."

He raised an eyebrow. "My name?"

You smiled and shook your head. "No, the book."

He laughed. "Not to intrude, but may I ask why you're here so late at night?"

You shut the book and looked at him. "I could ask you the same question."

"I have a test," he answered. "I like coming here when no one else is here. It's more quiet."

"Then I win."

"I didn't know this was a competition," he said. He crossed his arms and leaned against the bookshelf. "And you're going to have to prove it for you to win. I'm competitive."

You smirked. "My parents have been fight for over three hours and I don't like screaming."

Daichi's eyes widened. "Okay, you win." He looked at his watched and sighed. "I have to go. Do I at least get to know your name?"

"Why would you need to know my name? I don't even know you."

"Well, maybe we could be friends."

You smiled and looked at him again. "Perhaps, but I don't give my name to strangers. If you want to get to know me, then you'll know where I'll be."

Daichi furrowed his eyebrows. "Where?"

"Right here. At the library." 

Sorry that it's short, but I think that it's kind of sweet. 

Have any of you watched Stranger Things 2??