Karasuno- Birthday

AU: Harry Potter

↓READ!↓

HI! So my co-author athenasowlcall and I have our birthdays this week. So we were thinking of a birthday special where we write ourselves in. It is still an x reader.

We do use our real names, I realise that some people have the same names as us so feel free to change them as you read.

Good?

Good.

Maybe good should be our always😂😂😂😂

Let's get this going.

Reader is a 5th year authors are 7th years. Got it?

Okays

~~~~~

Hogwarts has always been a huge school. There were many secret passageways that even the Marauders Map haven't recorded.

And these passages were being used by a group of boys trying to move around the school without being noticed by their female friends.

Lindsay, Kaylie and (Y/N) all had their birthdays in the same week.

So the boys were planning a huge surprise party for them; inviting everyone who knew them.

The two older girls began noticing their absence and would find small pieces of ripped coloured paper and confetti. But (Y/N), being the youngest of the three, was more oblivious to the situation and didn't notice a thing.

"It's like a ghost town here," Kaylie commented.

"Well, there is Peeves," Lindsay told her.

"What are you guys talking about? It's so lively!" (Y/N) yelled motioning to the empty hall.

"Isn't she at the top of her class?" Lindsay asked rubbing her forehead.

"I thought so, maybe it's just academics," Kaylie replied.

The three girls walked through the halls and up the moving staircase to get to their dormitories.

Going in their separate directions, Kaylie went to the Ravenclaw dorms, Lindsay headed towards Hufflepuff and (Y/N) (also) went to (House/Name).

The leader of the boys, Daichi, walked out of hidden tunnel and out onto the steps. Using his wand, he placed large colourful trails of confetti and streamers from the dorms entranceways, he walked down to the Grand Hall where the rest of the boys were waiting.

"Ok be here early tomorrow morning, since it's Saturday tomorrow everyone is going to sleep in. Someone from each of their dorms will set the time earlier than everyone else's, got it?"

"Hai!" Yelled the boys.

As the boys were finishing the decorations, Sugawara snuck off to the Hufflepuff dorms, Tsukishima walked over the Ravenclaw and (member) went to (H/N). (Ignore if you are in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw)

All of the decorations were up and hanging all around the Grand Hall, and everyone was slowly leaving back to their dorms.

Daichi stayed back, after everyone left, to make sure that everything was perfect, and then left to the Gryffindor dorms.

It's a good thing that they got permission from the Headmaster, or it would be gone before they woke up.

The next morning, the boys jumps out of their beds, or some of them did, and made their way down to the Grand Hall.