Oikawa Tooru- Last Words

Sorry that it's kind of short. I read a prompt on Tumblr (again) and the idea popped into my head because of a T.V showed I watched called This Is Us so if you watch it then you'll probably know an idea of what happens.

You can guess the AU at the end if you'd like. It's kind of sad though and I kind of want to know who wrote it....

~~~~~

Your life with Oikawa was extraordinary. Yes, hardships had come your way throughout your relationship, but as of right now, everything was good. You would sit at home and do things around the house while you waited for Oikawa to come home. You worked odd jobs every now, so it wasn't like you did nothing everyday.

You didn't like to leave your house because whenever you walked outside, you saw people crying and looking at their wrist. Crying people made you feel sad, even though you didn't know whether or not it was okay to feel sad even if it wasn't your lost.

Today, it was cold even in July. You were long sleeves and went out to get groceries at the store a couple of blocks away from your house.

Grabbing your jacket, Oikawa pulled you back into a hug.

"Don't go," he whined. "I can do those things tomorrow."

You smiled and hugged him back. "I think I should at least go out once a week."

He pouted. "Fine, pick up some batteries then. The fire alarm needs new ones."

You nodded your head. "Okay, I have tea boiling so turn it off in ten minutes, please."

"Be safe, I love you."

~~~

Oikawa put away the dishes and did the laundry, all of the things that you would do. He sat on the couch and leaned back with a smile on his face. All that ran though his mind was the ring that was left sitting in his pants pocket, waiting for tonight.

He closed his eyes

~~~~~

They wouldn't let you within a block of your house. People were gather around the perimeter that the police had set. The bags from your hands dropped and you rushed to the yellow tape.

You pushed aside the people and as the police officers held you back away from the burnt apartment building.

The ringing in your ears grew louder as you shouted out to the police officers that it was where you lived. You shook your head as you saw your house burnt to the ground.

A police officer looked at you with sad eyes and he slowly told you what happened. You weren't listening.

You looked down at your arms that were still covered by your long sleeved shirt and carefully rolled up it up.

In neat writing it wrote:

Be safe, I love you

~~~~~

Have any of you watched Baby Driver? It's really good. I recommend it.

Also, good luck to anyone taking exams....I hope that Baconham isn't suffering that much 

(I am Suffering)