Oikawa Tōru - I Kneed Your Help

AU: Doctor / Patient

Tags/Warnings: GN! Reader, I have no idea how doctor-things work, so please do not take anything in this one-shot as fact, slight age-gap (but barely mentioned, only at the end)

Word Count: 1.3k+

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

"The doctor will see you now," the hospital assistant said to the brown-haired boy, who was sitting in the waiting room.

"Okay, thank you," the brown-haired boy said.

He got up and followed the hospital assistant down a hallway and through a door, with a sign that read: Dr. (L/N), (F/N).

"You can wait in here, they will be here shortly," the assistant said with a smile, and then she walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

The brown-haired boy looked around the office. It wasn't anything special, just a regular office.

There was a desk that had two chairs facing it, and one chair neatly tucked into the desk. Many certificates lined the walls, and an examination table on the opposite wall to where the desk stood.

The door suddenly opened, and a person with (H/L) (H/C) hair walked in. Your shoes clacked on the hardwood floor as you turned to see the patient.

You filed though the pieces of paper in your hand to see the name of the brown-haired boy that stood in front of you.

"Oikawa Tōru?" you questioned.

Normally, you knew who your next patient was, but this week you had a huge work load due to the other doctor who was on vacation this week. You took over most of his patients who could postpone their appointment.

"Yeah, where's Dr. (Random Name)? He's my normal doctor," Oikawa asked you.

You gave him a small smile. "Unfortunately, Dr. (Random Name) has gone on vacation without informing any of his patients. Short story, his kind of an airhead at times, but don't tell anyone I said that."

Oikawa nodded at the new information, "So, um, what now?"

"Well," you said, taking a seat in your office chair, "you could wait a week and have your normal doctor do what you came here for, or you can just let me handle it. Which ever you decided will be fine."

"I'll just let you do it. It's kind of urgent, and I need to get this fixed if you can as soon as possible," Oikawa said.

You smiled at him. "Okay, why don't you take a seat on the table and tell me what's wrong."

Oikawa jumped on the exam table and started to swing his right leg back and forth.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" you asked, taking a seat in front of him.

"My left knee has been hurting lately, and I'm not so sure what to do. I'm a volleyball player and I kind of need my leg to play," he explained.

"Okay, let's have a look," you told him.

You took his knee into your hands and looked at it. You turned and bent it to get a better idea of what could be the problem. You took notice of when he slightly hissed in pain, but it wasn't anything too serious.

"It seems to be sprain. How long do you practice for?" you asked him, furrowing your eyebrows together.

"Well, practices are on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for about three hours. But I sometimes stay longer for extra practice," he said, as if it was nothing.

Haikyuu!! AUs (x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें