Kuroo Testurou - Bite

AU: Vampire

Note: I'm basing these vampires on the Vampire Diaries vampires. I don't own them...

If you haven't watched the Vampire Diaries, then here are some things you should know.

1. Vampire blood can heal people when ingested

2. To be turned into a Vampire you have to die with vampire blood in your system

3. Vampires have super hearing, strength, and able to erase memories or put in new ones using mind compulsion

4. To kill a vampire you can 1) stake them 2) behead them or 3) rip their heart out. To temporarily kill them, you snap their neck.

Requested by @jessicagideon

Note(main author-ish): my co-author wrote this one. I myself don't know anything about Vampire Diaries

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader, cliché af

Word Count: 1.8k+

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

It was dark, and the air was still wet from the rain. (Y/N)'s after school club had just finished. Normally, (school activity) ended an hour after school had, but their club advisor asked her to stay behind and work on one of their projects.

(Y/N) was walking on a dark street with only the street lights lighting the way. Everyone knew it wasn't safe to walk alone on the streets at night—not only for girls, but for everyone. The world was a very dangerous place.

She was almost home, just a few blocks away. (Y/N) felt something tugging on her wrist, and then she was in an alleyway, pinned up against the wall.

She tried to scream, but once she opened her mouth, a hand came across it and silenced her. Then some one's mouth on her neck. She only felt the air coming out of the person's mouth.

(Y/N)'s muffled screams were different this time. At first, her screams were those of terrified cries, and this one was of pain.

This person—who she could tell was a boy by the way his chest felt—had bitten her neck. It didn't feel like a normal bite, like the only with all of the teeth of a person. Even through the pain, she could feel two distinct holes in her neck.

After a while, she stopped screaming. Her eyes started to close and the ground beneath her swayed. Her head leaned away from the person's face, but not because she was trying to get away from him—she'd given up on that.

She heard someone shouting at them, and then the person on (Y/N)'s neck was thrown off of her. The sound of a neck cracking echoed through the alleyway walls. (Y/N) felt a thick type of liquid on her lips and the faint taste of metal before darkness consumed her.

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

(Y/N) woke up with a start. Frantically looking around, she saw that she was laying on a bed that was not her own. Her hand flew up to her neck where she was bitten. She pulled her hand away, but no blood was there. Not even the bit marks were there.

"You're finally awake."

(Y/N) turned her head and leaped out of bed. She was wearing a oversized volleyball jersey. It was over sized on (Y/N), but she imaged that it just fit him perfectly.