Tsukishima Kei - Red (Part 3)

Soulmate AU: Red string of fate (ish)

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader, This takes place like right after the last one by the way...

For some reason this kind of turned into a Tsukishima x Reader with a side of Yamaguchi x Reader...

Tsukki's child will be named Akira because I can...It means intelligent by the way

Also, your daughter is nameless because I'm too lazy to search up one. So if you see (D/N) it means Daughter Name. I don't know if this is considered angst but it's more like a conclusion...

Word Count: 1.6k+

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

You stood staring at the picture of you, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi standing in front of a bridge somewhere in Tokyo. You were standing in between Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. There was a huge smile on your face, a blush-y one on Yamaguchi's, and Tsukishima's was blank but you could tell he was having a good time if you looked really closely.  

It was a few months before the incident happened.  

A pair of arms snaked around your waist and a weight on your shoulder which made you lean on one side.

"You're looking at the picture again."

You nodded. "You're the one who wanted to keep it."    

"It's the only way to make you smile sometimes. I like seeing you smile. I know you went through a tough time with Tsukki when we were in high school, but somethings you have to put behind you."

You shook your head but gave him a small smile anyways. "Somethings are better to remember than forget."

"(Y/N)?" Yamaguchi asked.

You turned around and faced him. His arms were still around your waist, but you hand to tilt your head up because of the height difference between you. "Yeah?"

"Are you happy?"

"Of course."

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

"Mommy! Can Akira-chan come over today?" your daughter asked. When you looked down at her, and she gave you the brightest smile, one that you used to wear.

"Yeah, of course, you don't have to ask."

She smiled again and hugged your legs. You turned back to what you were doing, but then you felt another tug at your leg.

"Mommy?"

"Yes?" You took a bottle of water from the table, opened it, and took a sip.

"Who is the person standing beside you and dad in that picture you always stare at?"

You choked.

"I was just wondering," you daughter smiled. "He looked a lot like Akira's dad."

"He is —Akira's dad. We were, ummm, friends in high school."

"Okay." Your daughter grinned at you one more time, and skipped off into another room.

You sighed. Both you and Tsukishima had an unspoken agreement that neither of you would speak of the breaking of the string. Everyone, including your parents and mutual friends, knew to never speak of it when the two of you were around. The topic was avoided like a virus.