Aone Takanobu - Loud

AU: Regular? Sort of

Looking through all the comments, I realised that a lot of people love Aone. So I figured that some of you readers would like to have one with him.

Tags/Warnings: GN! Reader

Word Count: 620

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

The man on the other side of the glass turned off the mic that you had in front of you.

"Ok! We're done the scene."

You nodded and walked out of the red sound booth. "When's the last part of the film going to be finished?" you asked.

"Well, Aone-san is going to be here soon the record the last bit with you, then we'll be done. The rest of the cast will be downstairs for the party."

"How long do you think it will take?"

You asked sitting in the comfy leather chair next to the sound system.

"Really depends on when he gets here and how well we do. It could take minimum" —he looked at his watch— "30 minutes, but maximum, however long it takes."

You nodded, and just a second later the door to the room opened to reveal the generally quiet man with white hair.

"Ah, Aone-san." You turned around in the chair. "Get in the booth. It's the last scene."

Nodding, he walked in and placed a headset over one of his ears.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1, go."

"Yotagi, what are we doing?! They're going to notice we're gone!" you welled into the mic.

"Shh," his deep voice echoed, "they're going to hear us."

You both paused for a second.

"What are we doing?!" you grumbled in a whisper.

"Getting out of here."

"Yotagi," you called normally, "what's going on?"

A sigh escaped his lips and Aone let his voice drop, "Yuni, I'm not letting you marry him."

"Yota—"

"No, I know that it's your duty, but I'm not letting you."

"And what now? They're going to hunt for us you know—" you cut yourself off with a slight groan.

Aone smacked his lips lightly and let out a small pant. "Be quiet. Follow me."

"Okay, good job. Redo the last few lines from 'I know it's your duty' put more feeling into it."

You both nodded and started again.

"No, I know that it's your duty, but I'm not letting you."

"And what now? They're going to hunt for us you know—" you repeated with a bit more emphasis on specific words.

"Be quiet. Follow me," he repeated with a bit more of a pant.

"Good, good. Let's keep going."

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Recording the last scene was important, and it being the last recording before the film came out, it had to be perfect.

So, after about 50 minutes, the three of you walked down to the first floor where the rest of the cast and crew were waiting.

"IT'S DONE!"

The cheers rang through the building and everyone dispersed to congratulate each other on the achievement.

You were reaching for a cookie when a hand grabbed you and pulled you out one of the exit doors.

Looking at your captor, you found the tall man with white hair.

"Aone, what are we doing?! They're going to notice we're gone."

He being the quiet man he is, didn't respond and pulled you further from the door.

"Aone." You looked at him when he slowed his steps to a halt. "What's going on?"

He looked at you, gently slid his arm down to your waist.

"(Y/N)." You stared into his eyes, more confused than ever.

Aone placed his forehead on yours, making sure you weren't going to move away.

"Follow me."

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Um, so not exactly regular. The point was that you were voice actors for an up coming film.

Feel free to REQUEST

💝Instagram: lb.bacon

Updated: 01/17/2021