Oikawa Tooru- Believe me

KnB crossover (not a heavy crossover)

~~~~~

“(Y/N)?”

You looked up from your homework and glared at Oikawa. “I'm trying to do homework, Tooru, can't you just let me suffer in peace?”

Oikawa looked away. “I wanted to tell you something for a while now, but I don't want you to be sad.”

“When am I ever sad?” You said, waving your hand.

“Almost all of the time.”

“Just tell me what it is Tooru.” You smiled at him.

“I saw Kise with another girl yesterday...doing stuff.”

You furrowed your eyebrows. “ What kind of stuff?”

Oikawa didn't answer, his eyes drifting back to his untouched homework.

“That's ridiculous. Kise-chan wouldn't do that, we've been together for two years. I trust him, and unless I see it for myself I can't believe you.”

“We've been best friends longer than you've known him,” Oikawa said. Shock ran through his body hearing you words. You had always believed him no matter what. “Do you trust him or than me?”

You didn't answer.

Oikawa shook his head and packed up his things. “Unbelievable.”

~~~~~

The day after you and Oikawa fought, you couldn't get what he said out of you head. You've never doubted Kise's love for you.

Oikawa always did though.

“You don't have to rude you know.”

Oikawa put up his hands in surrender. “ I'm not. It's just, you've been together for a year, and you still call him by his first name.”

“He doesn't like being called by his first name.”

“Really?”

You were walking through the park. The fresh air cleared your thoughts and made you feel calm.

You looked up as you heard some couples laughed loudly. They were sitting aside a tree kissing. Laughing and kissing.

You shook your head and started to walk past them again, but then you stopped. The blonde hair, it was too familiar.

You glanced to the side again and stared at the couple. They were too into each other for you catch a glimpse of their faces, but then you heard the male laugh.

You fully faced them now. “Kise-chan?”

The two people stopped sucking face and looked up. Kise looked at you, his eyes were wide opened. The girl was smiling nervously at you, her eyes held confusion.

She look like someone you knew, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

He shot up from the ground. “It's not what it looks like.”

“Do you think I'm stupid or something?” You said, “I have eyes you know. I can see you kissing your model friend.”

“So it is what it looks like, but I can explain. Please just listen to me.”

“How long?” You asked. “How long?”

Kise sighed. “Three months.”

You laughed. “Three months? Three months?”

“Why are you laughing?” He asked.

“I thought I could trust you, but Oikawa was right. Oh my god, he even told me that he saw you cheating on me and I didn't believe him.”

“Don't mention him,” Kise hissed.

“Who? Oikawa?”

“Yeah, him.”

“Why not? He's 10 times the man you are. You should learn something from him.”

You ran.

~~~~~

“I can beat you in anything, Iwazumi.”

“Sure, whatever.”

“I'm pretty-”

“Stupid.”

“I was going to say-”

Oikawa fell silent as he hit the ground.

“I'm sorry…. I wasn't looking….”

“(Y/N)? Why are you running? You don't run.”

Oikawa helped you up. His smiled disappeared as he saw tears on your face.

“I'm going to kill him.”

“Don't, he isn't worth anything,” you said, wiping the tears from your face.  “I'm so sorry that I didn't believe you. You were right.”

Oikawa laughed. “I've never thought that I'd hear you say that. That I'm right. I really like it.”

“Ass.”

Oikawa smiled. “You're completely blind you know. First of all, I'm kind of really handsome.”

You scoffed. “And the second thing?”

“Geez,” Iwazumi said. He rolled his eyes and pushed Oikawa closer to you. “He's kind of in love with you.”

“What?” You and Oikawa said together. You looked at each other then looked away.

“He should explain,” Iwazumi said walking away, “it's his feelings and shit. Bye.”

Silence was in the air.

“So, is it true?”

Oikawa smiled. “I wanted to tell you two years ago, but then you met Kise and you were happy. You're my best friend, forever and always, and I couldn't see you unhappy. If you were happy with him, then I thought that I could be happy too.”

“You shouldn't have done that,” you sighed. “ You shouldn't have waited. I'm not worth it.”

“Believe me, you are.”

~~~~~

Who's ready for Halloween?!

What are you dressing up as (if you are)?

I'm dessing up as a Character I created for a story I'll write at some point. I got a giant hammer and cape!

I also just want free candy.