Tsukishima Kei - Splash

AU: Mermaid

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader

Word Count: 718

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Kei sat at the peer, letting feet hang over the water.

"Why are we here again?" he asked.

His brother, Akiteru, smiled at him and wrapped an arm around Kei's shoulders.

"We're on vacation you should enjoy it!"

"Not much of a vacation if you ask me," Kei grumbled crossing his arms. "We're only 30 minutes away from home and are staying at a bath house."

"Ya! Isn't it great?!" Akiteru cheered as he ran back onto the sand and off the wooden platform.

Sighing, Kei laid flat on the dock and listened to the small waves crashing at the shore.

"What are you doing in a place like this, sweet cheeks?"

Kei sat up and turned his body around to meet the still empty dock. He grumbled to himself as he pressed his back down on the wood.

"Down here, sweet cheeks," the voice called again.

Kei groaned as he looked into the water below him.

"What the hell are you doing in there? It may be summer, but the water is still cold."

In the water, a girl with long (H/C) hair floated. She stared up at Kei with a teasing smile.

"Well, I live here, sweet cheeks. Why else?"

"That's preposterous," he replied. "I suggest you get out of the water before you catch a cold."

The girl smacked the water slightly as she laughed at Kei.

"Ah, no can do, sweet cheeks. You see, I have a bit of an inability to walk in land."

Kei groaned again. "Stop calling me sweet cheeks, and that makes no sense!"

The girl laughed further, leaning and dipping her head into the water.

"It does when you got no legs to walk with."

"Then how can you be swim-m-mi- Mermaid?!"

Standing to his feet, Kei yelled as he pointed at the (H/C) girl.

"Sweet cheeks, quiet down. Someone may hear you," she said pulling her (F/C) tail back into the water.

Trying not to look suspicious, Kei ran below the docks and onto the slippery rocks the where he saw the mermaid. He crouched down closer to the water and called to her.

The girl swam closer to Kei, stopping directly in front of him where the rocks ended. He looked at her closely, noticing her seemingly adaptive (E/C) eyes, her (S/T) skin that had flaps on the side of her neck. There were also patches of scales on various parts of her body, and two thin fins on both arms. Though, what bothered Kei the most was that unlike in the little mermaid, the mermaid in front of him used her long hair to cover anything indecent.

"The name's, (Y/N), sweet cheeks."

"My name is Kei."

(Y/N) pushed herself further up in the rocks with her arms, which brought their faces closer together.

Slightly startled, Kei tried to back away only to be dragged back forward by the mermaid's strength.

Kei was now sitting on the last few rocks, water sitting an inch or two above them, with a pretty mermaid in his arms. (Y/N) was leaning over Kei slightly as her body sat between his legs. Her tail wrapped itself around his feet slightly.

His arms, having no other place to go, were now on her lower back at hips, but his face was staring straight forward. Which was in between two sections of hair that were covering (Y/N)'s chest. (Y/N) was propped up, her arms wrapped and rested around Kei's neck and her head as tilted down to look at him.

Kei looked up at the mermaid, and made an audible gulp.

(Y/N) leaned down, bringing their faces closer. Kei's hands started to grip her hips a little bit, as her hands slid to his shoulders.

Smiling, (Y/N) revealed her canine teeth we're sharper than the average humans, and placed a kiss on the cheek of Kei's already burning face.

(Y/N) pulled away from the close contact and swam in the opposite direction of Kei.

"I was right! Your cheeks are sweet!" she cheered.

Out of sight, was what Kei could see of her now as he placed a hand on his cheek.

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•

Wooop!

Feel free to contact me~
Instagram: lb.bacon

Btw. my instagram is what I'll be using to post sneak peeks into upcoming stories.

Updated: 01/17/2021