Daichi Sawamura - Grease Lightning

AU: 1950's/Grease - This is based of Grease the movie, just not with the singing and dancing and it's cut shorter

Tags/Warnings: Fem! Reader 

Word Count: 1.2k+ 

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

"Oi, Daichi, how was your vacation?!"

Nishinoya approached the male who was clad in similar clothing to his own.

"It was great. When we were in (Country) I met this girl, she—"

"WAAAH? Captain, you got a girlfriend?!"

"You dumbass, pipe down, you're grabbing attention."

The duo came up beside Nishinoya as the rest of the black leather jacket wearing group appeared.

"What's this I hear of a girlfriend?"

The last one to show up was Sugawara and he quickly asked the question that the others wanted to ask.

The group of boys were eager. They were all leaning forward slightly with their arms bend and hands clenched into fists.

"Ah, well, she's not my girlfriend we just hung out a lot while I was there. She was amazing."

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

On the other side of the school, a (H/C) girl walked up the steps of the large school.

"Hey, new girl! Come here!"

The girl turned her head seeing two girls sitting on the concrete railing of the stairs, wearing pink leather jackets over their school uniforms.

"What's your name?" asked the taller one, her voice quieter than the blond who you presume called you over.

"Oh, my name is (Y/N), I moved here from (Country)."

(Y/N) played with the end of the uniforms skirt that ended mid thigh.

"Hmm, why don't you hang out with us? We can help you out around the school."

The blond grabbed (Y/N) wrist in one hand and pulled you inside, the other girl trailing behind.

The girl let go of your arm and stopped in the middle of the hallway to turn to (Y/N).

"Oh! My name's Yachi by the way and that's Kiyoko."

Yachi pointed to the girl that was following them and Kiyoko waved in reply.

"Let's get to the office, you should sign in."

The three of you continued to walk down the hallway side by side.

"(Y/N), there's the school bonfire later tonight after the football game you coming?" Yachi asked while prodding the (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Well, if you two are going, I don't see why not."

"Great, we will see you at lunch."

The pink wearing duo walked around the corner and out of sight.

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

"So, Daichi-san, you still haven't told us about this girl." Ennoshita pressured, his comment being backed up by two other second years.

"Ya, was she from (country) or just on a vacation there?" Kinoshita asked.