Lev Haiba- Silver Kitten

AU: Soulmate - where an image on your arm describes your soulmate 

Tags/Warnings: GN! Reader 

Word Count: 1.2k+

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

#selfie #letmetakeaselfie #selfiegoals
#iknowyouwanttobelikemebutcant #IfIwasyouI'dwanttobetoo #bokutobooty #Kuroohair #KenmasPSP #shittykawa #shrimpygiant #kingofmyheart #sugamama #dadchi #trashykawa #iwazuME #Iwa-chan~~ #nishinoyaYUnishinoyaME #Openthedoorgetontheflooreverybodywalklikeadinosaur
#youshouldhavecometoshirantarizawa
#tobio-chan~~ #kageyama-kun #Don'tbejealouskageyama-kun
#Dumbass #BOKEHINATA #karasuYES #Tanaka-senpai #Noya-senpai #leavethememestome #Icecream #Goodsenpai #GodessKiyoko #Theballhasn'ttouchedthegroundyet #Wehaven'tlostyet #PorkBuns #Milkbread #OhoOhoHo #OyaOyaOya #Heyheyhey #chibicrows
#FLY #SmallGiant #titanslayerhinata
#Ushiwaka #littlecrowbabies #AobaJōSLAY

#ThisIsWhatHappensWhenWeEditTogether

#GoGoLetsGoLetsGoDateko

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

You walked through the gates of Karasuno to meet up with the boy's volleyball team. They were having a practice match with Nekoma, and Hinata invited you to watch.

Just like him, you were pretty short, but you were a little bit taller than him. You were Hinata's best friend and he would invite you to some of his practice matches and games.

"Ohhh~ (Y/N)-san your here!!! Come on, we're about to leave!" Hinata loudly shouted from the bus, he was also waving his arms up and down like he was trying the fly.

You rolled your eyes at your childish friend, and jogged up the now leaving bus.

You sat down next to an excited Hinata, who kept rambling about someone named 'Kenma'. Whenever you went to one of Hinata's games, you normally helped out Kiyoko and Yachi hand out water bottles and towels.

After Hinata stopped talking, and fell asleep, you rolled up your (F/C) sweater and looked at your tattoo. A silver kitten took up almost all of your forearm, and a stringy volleyball sat next to it, almost as if the volleyball was made of string. You assumed that your soulmate was someone who liked cats or were associated with them. The only thing that was obvious was this person liked or played volleyball.

"Ooooo~ (Y/N)-chan, I've never seen your tattoo before~" Hinata said, grabbing your arm and looking at it closely.

You didn't really know anyone who met their soulmate. Your only friends were Hinata and the boy's volleyball team. Since Hinata didn't find his soulmate, it didn't really bother you that you haven't either.

You smacked him on the head. "You've seen me in t-shirts, how could you not notice it?!?!? Baka."

"We're here. Everyone off of the bus," Daichi shouted.

Hinata jumped off of his seat, over you, and ran off of the bus. He forgot about his bag, which was now sitting on the empty seat next to you. You took one last look at your tattoo, rolled your sleeve back down, then took his bag, and left the bus.