Asahi Azumane- Feathers

AU: Time travel + World War I

There is a request for a crossover.... I'm working on it.

Not fully accurate for the sake of the story.

Gender neutral. Mostly because it was much easier for this situation.

~~~~~

Class was boring for the most part, that was somewhat expected since you attended a university for math and science. With it being located in Britain didn't help either since you only had time for school. But the class following was your favourite, and everyone elses in the Academy.

Time travel.

Well, the actual title was much longer. But no one called it that. And in the class, historians such as yourself will work on machines for the professionals who you hope to be in the future.

Your class got to work on the different machines that where scattered around the room. Some were rough around the edges while others where further along. With a sort of cloak that surrounded it giving it the ability to change its appearance to fit with the timeline it was in.

You were just about finished. Your group was attaching final parts and when you were done it would a fully working time machine.

"Last bit. And Done!"

"Same here!"

"Me too."

You walked into the machine flipping some switches as you walked through.

"Hey, Professor! We're finished." you where about to walk out when the door slammed shun in front of you face. Buttons and switches started going of and switching. Lights flickered and screens went static flipping through images from different decades.

The machine shook making you fly from one corner to the other, making your body gain bruises and scratches with every hit. Your heart felt like it slammed on the edge of your ribcage when you landed flat on your back as the ship slammed down.

The lights and switches stopped in a position and projectors either had a black screen or images of your location.

"Computer, where are we?"

You slowly stood up and paced through your machine looking for any faulty craftsmanship.

"You are in London, England."

You nodded and leaned against an empty wall of the main room.

"Computer, when are we?"

It answered immediately, "1916."

"Shit."

You ran to one of the available quarters and looked through the extensive closet.

"Computer, where are the appropriate clothes for this time period?"

"Far left corner."

Shifting through the various clumps of material you managed to pull out a costume that was suitable for going outside.

World War One. You loved reading about it, finding stories of soldiers who saved there friends in battle, or lost their lives tragically.

There was one you remeber standing out. A man who lost his life on the first day of work. Trying and succeeding to save his friends from enemy fire.

"Hmm."

You threw on the dress and looked through specific areas of the main control consoles.

"Computer, what's the exact date?"