Hinata Shoyo - Contract

AU: Crossover-Servamp

Requested by @kumosanae10 

So this is a fluff because I can't with Hinata. He's too cute

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

"Do you have food?"

Hinata lied on the floor on his stomach, munching on a bag of chips that rested in front of his face.

"I'll give you food once you stop eating those. They're not good for you."

You walked to him, picking his small form up and away from the chips. His small arms reached for the discarded chips as you carried him to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" you asked, opening the fridge and digging through it.

"Blood." He sighed.

"WAAH? Hinata, not now." You rummaged through the fridge some more before pulling out some noodles.

"Here. Eat this."

Jumping out of your arms and into a chair at the table, Hinata sat waiting as the food got prepared.

"Can you help me?"

Hinata shook his head as it rested on the table.

"Ugh, what's with you? You're normally so energetic and happy. And you're supposed to follow my orders?"

Hinata nodded and then yawned.

"I am. But I'm still sore from yesterday."

Shaking your head, you finished off the noodles and placed them in a bowl in front of Hinata. Who, perked up instantly. He dug into the bowl and chowed it down.

"Not anymore," you sighed, digging into your bowl. You focused on eating and found that Hinata had finished the meal and want back to lazing around in a small ball on the table.

Finishing up and putting the bowls away, you picked you Hinata from the table and into your bedroom.

"Jeez, you must be really exhausted if your asleep already." You rested Hinata on one of the pillows and took your time to rest beside him.

"Sweet dreams."

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Hinata was in the living room when you woke up. A bag of chips rested on his chest so he just had to dip his mouth into the bag to bite a chip.

"Seriously?"

Nodding, Hinata dipped his face back in the back. A salty chip in his mouth when he looked up.

He chomped the chip down and gestured for you to join him on the coach.

"Hugs."

Sighing you sat next to Hinata, pulling him into a hug.

"Jeez, you're so needy. When are you gonna go back to normal?"

Frowning Hinata let out a loud whine.

"But, (Y/N)! Don't you love me?!" He held you tighter, squeezing the air out of your lungs.

"Go back! Go back! You were much easier to handle before!"

"But, (Y/N)!!" he whined again.

"You're supposed to obey my commands, Hinata!"

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

You know the drill.

I'm lonely.

Bye.

Updated: 05/19/2021

Originally posted: August 4, 2017

Final Word Count: 453