Kuroo Tetsurou- Bite (Part 2)

AU: Vampire

(S/N)= school name

Tags/Warnings: FEM! Reader, cliché af, mild swearing, this one-shot might be kind of horrible because I am sleep deprived. Also, I'm pretty sure I failed my math summative...

Unedited unless Baconham did... (I did.) - Edited again by future kiwi

Loosely based off of some episodes of The Vampire Diaries.

Word Count: 1.6k+

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

A few months later...

"Who is that?"

"He's hot."

"I think his new."

"I like his hair."

A boy with black, messy, hair walked through the doors of (S/N). His eyes were covered with dark sunglasses. A black leather jacket hung fittingly on his shoulders.

He walked through the school's front yard, not caring or acknowledging any of the students or the student who came up to talk to him. The whispers of the students grew louder as he got closer to the school.

He followed the signs to the main office. He got stopped in a hallway a couple of times by some cheerleaders, but he walked around them.

He was only looking for one person.

"Mr. Kuroo, may I have your papers please," the secretary said. She didn't look up at him, but held out her hand as an indication to place the paper in her hand.

He placed the folder in her hand, and she took them and started rummaging through them. She look up at Kuroo and looked back at the paper.

"Mr. Kuroo, I think you have the wrong papers. It says, here, that you were born in 1872. Please come back with the right set of papers," she said.

Kuroo raised his sunglasses and balanced them on his head and rested his hands on her desk.

"Please, look again," he said. The secretary raised her head and looked up at him. Their eyes met, and her face wet slack. She looked back at the papers and typed a few things on her computer.

"Sorry, my mistake. I must've read it wrong. Here is your schedule, and sorry once again for the mistake," she said, and handed him the paper.

Kuroo took the paper. "Thank you." He turned around and exited the office.

The whispering quieted down, but it turned to staring and pointing, which was worse. People lined the hallways holding their books or both hands on the straps of their bags. But everyone was talking about him. He could hear it.

Something hit his chest.

"I'm sorry," said the person who bumped into him.

He smiled and furrowed his eyebrows. His eyes drifted to the men's bathroom door where the girl had just left. Her face was set in a frown and her face was a little wet. "Isn't that the men's room?"

The girl looked up and took an awkward step back. "Boyfriend. We broke up."

Kuroo nodded. "Sorry, didn't know."

"It's not your fault. He was kind of an asshole."

Kuroo laughed. The bell rung. Students were scrambling away from their lockers and went to the first class of the day.