“Oh, she must be at Jungkook’s office, he called her in not long ago.”

“Oh, thanks, I’ll better be going.” I bid goodbye to Donna and walk away for Jungkook’s office.

That’s great both are at same place. I need to inform Elena about the editing I did and also need to give Jungkook his piece of news. And soon enough, I am standing in front of his office door. I make a small knock on the door before opening the door open for me to enter. I smile widely as I take in large deep breath since the whole room smells like the cologne he applied in the morning.

But my happiness is only short lived. I stop dead on my way looking ahead of me feeling the heat building inside my body, the heat of disgust, disbelief and distrust. Disgust for what I am seeing, disbelief for not letting it sink in my system and distrust for my own self to see it, all comes like a cloud in front of me.

My heart drops to my stomach as I see Jungkook eating Elena’s face. As if sensing my presence, they break the heated make out session and look at my way. Elena instantly stands up from Jungkook’s lap and his hands drop away from her ass and breast. Elena stands like a complete statue with the top buttons of her shirt open and grazing right at the ground. That’s obvious she has nothing to say.

My eyes dart back to the man who must have something to say and if he doesn’t, I am going to kill him right on the spot. But the look on his face is enough to tell me everything. The straight face which tells me that he is not ashamed of being caught doing something sinful in the office only by his own girlfriend.

I bink my eyes for a second to see if I am not hallucinating, I feel nothing. Well, that’s until the whole scenario replays in my mind again. Jungkook was kissing Elena. My boyfriend was practically cheating on me, well not practically, he is cheating on me. The man who promised to give me his future is cheating on me. And now I feel as if the whole world crashing down at my feet and so do I. I stumble on my own feet but take the support of the table next to me.

“Wow,” I chuckle looking straight at the moonless night sky eyes, but those eyes are empty now. Are they empty for me?

“Y/n-” Jungkook takes my name to say something and I cut him off by gesturing him to stop with my hand.

“Don’t.” I say in between the gritted teeth. And suddenly, I have a feeling of throwing up, not feeling, I need to throw up. I turn on my heels and grab the handle of the door. “I am taking a week off.” I inform and open the door hallway running for the restroom. It is difficult to run on the heels though. As soon as I am inside the restroom, I open one of the toilet doors and immediately go on the knees to empty everything I ate in the morning with him. Shit, that hurts. I empty myself to the extent that the tastes left in my mouth are of waters and acids. My throat is soar.

I close the lid of the toilet and sit over it before flushing out everything. My whole body trembles and hurt and the most amazing part is that I cannot even feel how my heart is right now. With my too pale hand, I place the palm on my chest only to feel the normal beating of my heart. It lost its capacity to feel the pain I guess.

I didn’t realise that I am breaking down until I hear my own loud sob resonate in the empty restroom. This can’s be happening right now, not after all the promises we made, all those silly and innocent kisses we stole and all those happiness we held for each other.

I fists bunch of my hair in both of my hands and try to suppress my sobs. Okay, being honest, this hurts like anything. Not like the kinds of metaphors we use for crushing heart and banging head, but a kind of hurt which has no definition. The pain of heart is undefined. I had few of the heartbreaks in the past, but this one is extreme. Maybe because Jungkook is the person whom I trusted with my heart mind and body, but that also flamed in ashes.