The next thing I know is me swallowing his loads and almost immediately I am being pinned back on the bed while Jungkook is kissing the soul out of me. He is not planning on stopping till yet as he trail his kisses lower just like I did moments ago. Oh, he is the best at giving attention to my breasts. This is exactly what I have been craving for, love and attention we need for each other. I let my fingers tangle on his dark locks as he works on my nipples. I don’t know how much of a wet shit I am currently, but he is making me even wetter.

“I don’t know why but I’m addicted to your smell.” He says sniffing right above my sex burning me in red colour. I gasp feeling him kissing on my clit, brushing his tongue in process. “You like it, don’t you?” he asks with a slight chuckle.

“Yes, I love it.” I pant closing my eyes shut and to feel him doing works on me. The sounds of my moans intensify as soon as he starts to eat me out. Oh, the best feeling ever. He secures my legs apart with his hands while I tighten the grip on his hair. Sooner, I feel his digits digging inside me.

“Oh, Jungkook,” I moan out living in the best of my dreams. The butterflies roam inside my belly freely as I feel myself get wetter with every lick I am getting. The moans are louder and my eyes are shut tightly. Panting the breaths of his name as the pleasure of life rushes in my veins I come hard in his mouth shaking every single fine strand of hair all around my body. He don’t stop flicking his tongue on my clit making me cry out of intense pleasure neither his fingers stops to pleasure me. It comes like a rollercoaster making me spasm once more with my cum on him. I wonder how he could make such an amazing sound while eating me out.

“Jungkook, stop.” I pant feeling enough of it. I cannot take it any longer, I am shaking like anything, and I need a break. “Please, stop.” My voice quivers and I try to pull away his face with my hands. He finally gives up and drags himself up smirking at me. I am having a hard time adjusting my sight.

“Was it too much?” he asks caressing my cheek with the back of his hand softly causing butterflies to flutter my heart. I timidly nod my head panting heavily. “You know I love to pleasure you, right?” he mumbles while poking his nose with mine.

“Yes.” I whisper back.

“Do you still want me?” he tucks the piece of hair behind my ear while gazing deeply into my eyes. His pupils are blown out completely that sends shivers down my spine.

“Yes.” I nod my head. He smiles brightly and pecks my lips briefly. But the smile didn't touch his eyes like it always does.

“You know how much I want you?”

“A lot?” he pecks me again.

“Seems like you are unsure of your answer.” he mumbles and shifts in between my legs. “Let me show you how much I want you.” He growls and slides his length deep down my pussy. Both of us moan pressing foreheads together. I still never get that how I could feel so much of pleasure with a friction down my body. My hands wrap around Jungkook’s neck tightly as he stays still. His warm body is pressed to mine like being stuck with glue. “I love you baby.”

“I love you Jungkook.” I reply back and finally feel him move. He groans burying his head in my crook while he wraps his hands around my body giving me magnificent thrusts making me wrap my legs around his torso to pull him deeper. Our position seems like no one wants to let go of each other. His thrusts are so deep and powerful that it is making me dizzy. And strangely, I hear him sob. “Jungkook, are you okay?” I manage to ask in a steady voice.

“I love you.” He sobs in my crook but never stops rolling his hips forward. I am having a hard time concentrating in something particular. The pleasure he is providing me is driving me so much crazy that I don’t know if he is really crying or not. He keeps on panting ‘I love you’ making me worried sick.

“Shhh, its okay baby, I’m here.” I run my hand through his hair and stroke his back with other. Finally his head rises up and indeed he is crying. His teary red eyes stare into mine.

“I. Fucking. Love. You.” He says in between each thrust, shedding his tears on my face. My jaw drops and back of head burry deep into the pillow.

“Oh god, I love you too.” I pant feeling his lips on my neck. I don’t know what has gotten into him, but I am sure it’s something serious. I decide to talk to him in the morning and let my mind get lost in the current feeling of being drowned in his love. His dick twitches inside me exciting my third orgasm deliciously. “Jungkook, come inside me.”

“I love you.” He never stops crying neither fucking me. Soon, he groans harshly kissing me deep as he shoots his loads inside me. I come at the same time making the wave of pleasure wash each and every nerve of my body. Both of us moan loudly enjoying the sensation to its peak. His body stills falling limply on me as his head fall on my chest. He keeps on sobbing and I keep on massaging his scalp until he cried to sleep while taking away my sleep. What could’ve happened to make him act so strange? I am getting anxious with every tick of the clock.