45 Joker and Harley Quinn

Começar do início

“Jungkook,” Y/n calls for me from the kitchen and I answer her with a yes, “see whose there please.”

“Yeah baby.” I stand up from the couch and make my way for the front door. Either she’d be very much happy or she’s gonna be very much mad on me. I open the door and immediately come face to face with three men instantly making me frown. “Jin hyung, you were not invited.” He scoffs at my face and pushes me with his shoulders while passing by me.

“What do you think; you kids could have fun without me?” He simply walks in.

“I thought it’s just three of us?” I glare at Jimin hyung and Taehyung. Jimin hyung has a frown on his face just like me and Taehyung is having a sheepish grin, guess I found the culprit.

“We went to Jin hyung’s restaurant to get us takeaway.” Jimin hyung starts to explain with a frown. “This stupid freak blurted out everything to Jin hyung.”

“Hyung-” I think of scolding Taehyung but he cut me off by wrapping his hand around my shoulder to drag me in.

“Leave all that Kookie,” he states playfully, “besides we brought chicken for free!”

“Oh,” Y/n says as soon as we all step in the living room, “Jin, Jimin and Tae? What you guys are doing here?"

“We got lots of food and milkshakes with us for movie marathon.” Taehyung cheers and immediately Gracie’s head turns back to see who said those words. I should’ve seen it coming. Her eyes go wide looking at him and face turns red. She stares at Taehyung in disbelief with mouth hanging open wide, a thing that Y/n does a lot too. And by now, everyone’s attention is on her. Jimin hyung snickers that means he probably read her mind and I really don’t want to know what’s going inside her brain. I watch as Y/n walks out of the kitchen into the living room with a smile on her face.

“Guys, what a pleasant surprise.” Oh I am not doomed I guess. “You all came in right time, I was about to make lunch.”

“Good for me, even though we got food from our restaurant.” Jin hyung shows a big package of food box to her making her laugh. “Well, who is this kid over here?” he points at Gracie.

“Oh, she is my baby sister, Gracie,” she frowns when Y/n mentioned her as baby sister. “And Gracie, meet my friends, Jin, Jimin and Tae.” Instantly Gracie’s jaw drops to the ground and whispers to her elder sister.

“You’re friends with Kim Taehyung?” Y/n smiles sheepishly and nods her head and now she shouts, “Why you didn’t tell me? I am going to kill you!” It’s amusing we all starts to laugh at the same time.

“Aw Gracie,” Taehyung speaks catching the Kid’s attention completely. “Don’t get mad at your sister. We became friends not long ago, but trust me she’s my best friend.” Gracie goes red, how dramatic. Well, what else can you expect when a fan meets her idol? Taehyung removes his hand from around my shoulders and walk closer to her while grinning. I bet she is about to explode. “And besides, will you be my best friend?” Her eyes widen in excitement and start to squeal.

“Oh my god, yes!” she says and jumps up and down while clapping her hands as if she has been locked inside a candy store for the whole day.

“Tae,” Jimin hyung asks while shuffling inside a black bag, “where is the movie?” and by now he sends a death glare to him. Taehyung immediately looks at the elder one and his smile fades. “You piece of shit, you again forgot bringing the movie?” He shouts.

“I’m sorry.” Jimin hyung huffs out.

“Hyung,” I interrupt them, “Y/n has movies too, don’t worry.”