36 Hoping It To Be A Dream

Start from the beginning

“Y/n, go and get the fur and leave this place.” Safroon’s voice echoes in the room. I open my eyes and with blurry vision I look around, even though I cannot see properly because of the black smoke, but I see a vague view of her being caged by smoke, and since she is one of the upper demons, the smoke is not hurting her. I try to stand up and groan in pain as I feel my back twisting and turning, hurting me to an unbearable extent. I take a step forward, the smoke cages me again and this time, it is gripping my ankles tightly on the verge of breaking my bones. It is hurting. I am losing my consciousness once again and I feel very weak. The cover from my face fell down on the ground. I cannot do it anymore, I am dying.

“Y/n?” a soft voice calls out for me. I frantically look here and there but find no one in particular. “Y/n?” again that beautiful voice calls out for me.

“Jungkook?” I whisper with furrowed brows.

“Yes, babe it’s me.” What the hell is wrong with my mind? I am hearing Jungkook’s voice. “Baby, time is slipping away, if you cannot do it then just open the damn band. I don’t want to lose you. I love you too much to face that. Please, just come back. If anything is important right now is you, not any angel or demon shit, baby please, I am begging you.” The voice cracks in the end giving me the hint he is sobbing. But, why the hell I am not seeing him because the voice sounds so close to me as if he is speaking right on my ears. “Baby, this is hurting me and seeing you like this, it is hurting me.” Guarantee he is crying, but where the hell is he?

“Jungkook, where are you?” I ask out loud feeling frustrated for not seeing him in front of me and these damn smokes are making me blind.

“There’s no time for questions, just open that band damn it.” Even though his voice is hoarse, he is still spitting at me with rage.

“But the wings.” I cannot go back with bare hands when I came this far. The wing is in front of me but the smokes are stopping me. Jungkook is concerned for me and I can bet rest all are too, and I cannot disappoint them like this. These seven men have given me a purpose to go on in my life, to think about myself and world ahead of me. Before meeting them, I only had one goal in my life; study hard and get money so that you can fuck anyone on your way.

The world in which I believe I was living, only taught me how to get money and live a life, but they forgot to teach me how to see the world and how to see myself. I have always believed in what I saw and what I learned, not what I felt. And meeting these boys, I started to feel things, feel myself. I started to love someone rather than only myself; in fact I never loved myself because all the time I was busy in making myself capable to survive in the wicked world. These boys started to make me feel the real love and especially when I am around Jungkook, he makes me feel loved. I love him, and all of them, so I guess; this is the small token of my love for them. After all, all they want is to be complete humans again, free from any supernatural powers and demonic sins in them.

I hear Jungkook saying something like stop doing this and all, but I fight these smokes, which is practically impossible, but I feel the grip on my ankles losing, I cannot fight with with something which is just visual. As soon as the grip loosens, I feel someone pushing me harshly; well no one that’s the fucking smokes. I fall on the ground, right in front of the metal stand that holds wings. As I try to stand up, I hear the door clicks open. A deep and furious male voice shouts in Greek language and simultaneously Safroon does too. Wow, the smokes are disappearing. I turn my head back and see a giant man dressed like a king.

I widen my eyes as in a snap of second, he grip Safroon’s throat and throw her to the other side of the room. I flinch hearing a thud making the man turns to face me and as the smokes are gone now, I can see him clearly. He stands tall and proud with masculine body and olive tan skin. He looks handsome of course and his eyes are burning with anger and even his face has displeased look.

“You have done a big mistake by coming here.” His tone is mixed with Middle East accent. “You should’ve known coming here is useless, the only thing that you will receive is death.” His anger look is hidden behind the smirk that grew just now. “Look, the wings are gone now.” I widen my eyes and look back to see the wings disappearing. Shit, either I am going to die now, or I am going home with nothing in my hands. No, I am not dying, I am going home. Fuck, he is walking towards me. I start to crawl backwards until my back hit that metal stand. I gasp and the man lets out a wicked laughter making the heartbeat of mine rise. And suddenly when my hand touches the metal stand, he stops dead on his track. What happened, why he looks as if he has seen a ghost. “Adyenato (impossible in Greek language).” He breathes out.

I frown and turn my head up and feel as if my eyes would pop out of its sockets. I look at the wings appearing back, oh my god that appeared with my touch? I am speechless and stunned at the same time. What should I make out of all these things? Am I really the angel? Is it a dream or reality? Again, the questions are thousand, but answer is zero.

Oh my, I stare in disbelief when I see a white fur dethatching itself from the flocks and starting to fall down. I gawk at it and see it falling on my shoulder. Unknowingly, I start to grin like an idiot looking at the small and fluffy fur. With my sore and trembling hand I take it between my fingers and admire it. I forgot where I am, I forgot there is a demon in this room looking at what I am doing, I forgot there is someone fighting to stay alive in this same damn room, and all I do is to look at the glittery white fluffy fur.

“Y-You’re dead.” My glory time ends and I look in my front and see that heavy man charging himself at me. I don’t have the time to unfasten the band or anything, so I grip the fur tightly and close my eyes shut. I wait for a while in the same position, but nothing happens, instead, a thud voice echoes around the room. I open my eyes and see Safroon and Zara standing in the middle of the room. How Zara did came in and what did they do to make that bulky man fall on the ground. As soon as they are confirmed that the man is unconscious, they turn to me and dash towards me.

“Oh my, Y/n, are you okay?” Zara speaks and looks all worried with those furrowed brows and frown lines.

“I am sore.” I admit feeling my whole body burn. She nods her head and I see Safroon walking towards me weakly.

“It’s going to be alright.” She says. “You got what you needed, and now you can go back.” After all these things happened, I still hope this gonna be a bad dream.

“Yeah you should leave before anyone else would come in here.” Zara suggests and it took me seconds to realise she is also a higher demon.

“Yeah, but girls, thank you for whatever you both did, and I am sorry to give you guys so much of trouble.” I don’t know why I am saying this, but a genuine and beautiful smile stretch around both of their faces.

“No need to be so generous, just leave now.” Zara says. I don’t know why, but I have this sudden urge to hug them and even though my whole body is hurting I lean forward and engulf them in a hug. They both giggle making me smile too. “Goodbye Y/n, hope your mission will be successful.” She says after breaking the hug. I nod and the push the sleeves of my left hand up. Making sure that I have the fur in my hand, I remove the fastening of the band and almost immediately, I see nothing but black.