Chapter 39

The following day I am at Cecelia’s house in the afternoon.

The crew is there again and also John.

It is such a strange feeling to be with him outside school. I like it apart from the fact that he is sitting her kissing Cecelia all the time.

It is like a nightmare that doesn’t end.

Again and again!

Yesterday in the evening I realised that I am nearly finished with my list.

I ticked ‘having lots of friends’ today after school because there were so many people following me around. I couldn’t believe my own eyes! Also everyone was going out of my way when I walked along the hall.

It was just like it is with Cecelia. So I decided to tick that point.

Now there are only two points left: ‘move hot’ and ‘boyfriend’ and that will be John of course.

To be able to tick the ‘move hot’ point I practiced in front of my mirror at home yesterday evening. It wasn’t too bad I think. I hope.

“I go and have a look if our drinks are ready.” With these words Cecelia leaves the room.

I few minutes ago, just as I arrived, she ordered us drinks. In Cecelia’s home they have a lot of staff. They have got a waiter who is the cook at the same time, a cleaner and also their own masseur.

“So John, what are you doing weekend?” I am asking him.

“I haven’t planned anything yet. I don’t know.” He responds.

“What do you think about coming around my house and watching a movie together or something?” Oh god, I have just made the biggest mistake ever. He will yell at that he can’t because Cecelia is his girlfriend and that he won’t cheat on her.

“Sure. Why not? Is someone else coming, too?” He unexpectedly replies.

“Cool. No! No one else is coming.” I don’t really know what I should say to answer his question. I think it is clear that I can’t tell him that I want to be his girlfriend and that that is the reason why I want to meet him alone to get closer to him. So I decided just to answer his question shortly without any explanation.

And it seems like that was the right decision because he only smiles at me and doesn’t comment on the fact that we will be alone.

~

“Sometimes long explanations are not needed.”