Chapter 34

I think that I can tick the point ‘be sure about yourself’ on my list now.

So the next point I need to work hard on is ‘be wisecracking.

Over the weekend nothing special happened.

I went to work on Friday. I really love my job there and my parents haven’t noticed anything yet. In fact that is a bit weird but maybe I am just so good in stealing away. I have no idea.

And on Saturday and Sunday I hang out with Jen in the afternoon.

As I said: Nothing special.

Today it is Monday again. And it is just break time.

I am sitting on the stairs to our gym with Jen.

“Hi!” I look around to see who that was. I was talking to Jen. That is why I haven’t really noticed anyone around us.

As I turn around Amber is just passing us. It must have her greeting me. Who else could it has been?

Okay, I need to work on being wisecracking. I can do it!

“You know your shoes don’t fit to your t-shirt?” I am responding.

Amber abruptly stops walking. Now she stands in front of me.

“Who do you think you are? After all you did to me I still try to be friendly and think that Anny might deserves a second chance and also a third and fourth and so on. And you! You just act like...that! How could you?” with these words she walks away angrily.

~

I hate her. I hate her!

I mean really: Who does she think she is?

I didn’t know that people can change that much. I still can’t believe it how it is possible that this bitchy, selfish person is Anny? The same girl who always listened to be, who always had an ear for her best friend, was bullied and kind of shy most of the time.

And now you can’t do anything else as hating her!

~

“Sometimes you can’t believe something until you see it with your own eyes.”