Chapter 2

I’m sitting in our English class. Mr Henderson just came in.

“Good morning to everyone! You had homework to do. So please take it out and let me check it.”

He starts to walk around to have a look if someone has forgotten to do them. He stops. Where else should he have stopped apart from this person’s desk?

“So you haven’t done anything at home, am I right? It’s good for you that I’m in a good mood today. I won’t write you down for this time but I warn you: The next time you don’t have your homework your name is on my list! Do you understand me?”

Also so predictable!

The girl who is sitting in front of Mr Henderson gives him a smile that should say to him: Thanks for that. I won’t forget it again. But she will because I know what she’s really thinking.
She has long blonde hair (not naturally it’s dyed) and blue eyes (not naturally she has got blue contacts). She’s wearing high heels, a too short skirt and a t-shirt with a plunging neckline.
I think that’s enough to give you a clue what kind of person she is.

But back to this homework thing:
He never ever writes her down. She just has to sit there with her plunging neckline and cute fake smile and she gets her good mark.
I’m the person who’s working hard all the time. I think that I can say that I always do my best and most of the time I am actually quite good.
But if I forget my homework only one time he is never kind with me like he is with her.
All in all I’m she one who’s working and getting nothing for it. She’s the one who’s doing nothing and getting everything for it.

That sucks!

By the way my name is Anny Jenson and I’m in senior year now.
And the girl I kind of just introduced to you is Cecelia Albertson, also a senior. Actually they’re four of them: Cecelia, Marry, Kelly and Joanne. All have long shiny hair, a sexy appearance and they’re all popular.

Finally the bell rings and I’m going out into the hall.
Cecelia is leaning against the wall and John is standing close in front of her, actually too close. He touches her cheek very soft and says something, he leans forward and...

NOOO!! No it can’t be... They can’t just have...kissed?!

That’s too much! This bitch! How could she?

My stomach starts to do funny things. I feel sick. It hurts. It hurts so much!

I want to go. I want to run, just to run! But I can’t. I feel like I just broke into a million pieces.

I just stand there frozen.

 ~

“Sometimes you don’t realise how much you love someone until this someone is gone.”

Author's Note:

I must say that I'm really happy with the beginning of this book. I'm just so full of ideas and I'm so motivated:D
I hope you enjoy it as well!

I can't wait to continue and see what happens next ...*quite excited*

Feel free to criticise!! I would help to improve it just knowing what is good and what is bad.

Also it would mean much to me if you would rate, like or fan.

See you xxx