“No, but just about to.” He nods his head before rising up from his seat.

“Okay, I’ll leave you in peace then. I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me.” I nod my head while he gives me a smile. Oh my, did he finish sorting out already? “Yeah, and I’ll get some wine.” I nod again and he finally walks away from the room. I huff out a breath of relief feeling the tension go away along with him. That man really has an effect on me and I wonder if he has mine on him too. I shake my head to shoo away the thoughts and start to finish the pending work as soon as possible.

But little in his eyes gives me a weird feeling, dark kinda as if something very nasty is going on in his mind. What else can i expect from the demon of lust, his work is to think nasty and sex all the times if I am not wrong. And I have this weird urge to secretly know what is going on in his mind. Am I being a nasty and sexually frustrated horny woman? Who can blame if there is a sex God standing in front of me that too fucking shirtless!

I have zero blames for everything happening so cruel lately, well cruel to my pussy, but I am still having a hard time believing in everything. I guess whatever Jungkook and I have is just sex, nothing more, maybe. I won't deny I but I am truly attracted to him; maybe it is his looks, but I would not give the whole credit for his goddamned sexy looks. There must be something else too that catches me off guard all the time he is around me. And honestly, I don't want to know what the hell is that. I know it crystal clear that whatever we have going on between us is just sex. And that's the only mantra I am repeating to myself every fucking seconds of my entire existence since I had sex with him which was not long ago.

Maybe I have this weird feeling inside the pit of my stomach because I just lost my virginity or maybe because it was him who took my virginity, or shall I quote it in his words, 'shared my virginity'. I am not the one who thinks that virginity of a woman is everything and all those fucking shits. But to me, losing it to someone who doesn't mean anything to me or all the way around, nothing to him, it's a bit saddening. There is a very small part inside my pumping flesh beneath my chest that screams I should mean something to him. But the very big part that knows the truth very well won't let my heart break in millions of pieces if he will dump me off.

But I am too blinded to see all these things. Maybe he has blinded me, or maybe it is something else, but I know better to regret not. These all are life experiences I would say, maybe I sound like a slut now, but I cannot reverse everything back. Well the question is, do I want to reverse anything? Hell no! Okay so I don't want to consider myself as a slut or a whore, but I will admit that I have a thing for him which always pulls me towards him no matter how bad he might be or how dangerous he could be.

In my view, maybes are lot than actual answers and the most amazing part is, there is not a single question because I know the answers already, I am just applying maybes and ors to my every answers that I don't want to admit I know. Everyone does that when they don't want to admit that they know the truth and when they try to run away from the truth or feelings. And that's what I am good at, running away from my feelings, just like Jungkook said. He's right; I am an open book to him. And I hate to admit that he reads me like no one can or I should say no one has dared to read me like an open book till yet.

After closing the laptop, I stand up to leave the office. I search around the kitchen to find Jungkook, but he is nowhere to be seen. He said he’d be there, but I find one wine bottle of prosecco and two glasses. I am going to ask him how much of prosecco he has. As soon as I decide to sit by the kitchen island, I hear a very weird sound. The very curious heart of mine try to hear the voice clearly and as soon as I make out what it really is, my eyes go wide with jaw dropped to the deepest core of earth and heat rising up my face. It’s a sound of groaning and it’s of Jungkook.