"For what? Have you done anything?" He looks at me with those strange expressions which is very much creepy.

"Um, for earlier you know." He scratch the back of his neck with his hand and looks at me with a small smile. "You heard last night us talking about you. It's not that I am a racist for dark people, but I was angry that time." My heart warms hearing him out. I wasn't expecting this coming out of his mouth, and it truly is heart warming.

"Well, your always angry though." A laugh escape his mouth making him look adorable and alive that it's making me feel alive too. Just like how the sun radiates its energy, the same way he is doing that to me.

"No I'm not always angry."

"You should laugh more you know." I comment with a smile to which he nods smiling back.

"I do laugh more. More than everyone, but not more than Jin hyung." Now this time I laugh.

"Well I can imagine that." We talk idly for few more minutes and get to know each other. And the opinion I had about Hoseok, okay Hobi, has been changed completely in just few minutes. I started liking him. He is funny and cheery and cheeky, almost a nice company to have between all these over friendly demons.

"And yeah, I forgot you tell you that your wardrobe has been placed since you'll be staying here for a while."

"What, really?" I say gawking at him and he nod his head with a smile. I smile and slip away from bed and run towards the empty wardrobe which is now filled with different sets of clothes and shoes. All of them suits my style and looks damn expensive. I look around the stacks and series of both house clothes and outdoor clothes feeling all delighted. "Who did this?" I ask when I notice Hobi standing by the door and looking me with a cheery expression.

"I did this." A deep voice erupts form inside of the wardrobe and I turn around to see a tall masculine man coming out of one of the cupboard with a proud look.

"Taehyung, seriously?" I smile like an idiot at him. He bow at me like a prince after standing in front of me.

"It's all for you mam." I laugh at him and he straighten himself with a beautiful boxy grin which majorly appears on TV shows and press conferences.

"I hope everything is not Gucci."

"What?" A surprised look appears on his face. "How you know I like Gucci?"

"I've read in one of the magazine stories about your favourite shopping brands."

"Well, I guess I got the attention."

"Oh yes you do."

"Okay guys," Hobi interrupts us gaining out attention towards him, "if you guys won't give attention to Jin hyung now, cause he is preparing lunch, I guess we'll be starving for days."

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"If we won't be punctual regarding his food, he will eat everything he makes for us in split second and will do the same thing for weeks."

"Oh." It's all that came out of my mouth.

"Jin hyung wants us to feel privileged for having his handmade foods." Taehyung comments.

"Oh, who won't be when he makes food awesome than any five star hotel chef." Both males nod in agreement. "Okay guys, thank you for the closet thing. I'll join you guys after a quick shower. Tell Jin not to eat my food." We all laugh and I head to shower as soon as the boys were out.

I wear the most simple clothes out of my closet which is a pair of black leggings and a white t shirt. I was expecting everything to be gucci, but surprisingly there were others too. I grab the pumps of Jennifer from the night and step out of the room with a very casual sliders. As soon as I am out in the hallway, I am greeted by an amazing smell of something which is unrecognisable, but yet it smells delicious. Gulping down the water down my throat, I make my way down stairs. I spot Jennifer by the entrance, dusting a table lamp with a brush. As soon as she notice my presence she looks up at me and flash a warm smile. I walk towards her and stand there holding her pumps on her front.

"Hi, thanks for lending me your shoes." I say softly causing her to smile back.

"Your welcome. I'm always there to help you, you know." We both talk a few minutes about the house and where I can pass my time. She told me that there's a backyard where they have trees and bushes of different species on which I can roam around. I thanked her for providing me such information and was glad to have a girly company with me.

"How long have you been working here?" I ask while she continues dusting the stuffs.

"It's been six years. That's when all the sirs came to New York." I raise my brow at her in surprise.

"Wow, that's a lot. I bet you know a lot of things about them." She nods her head with a smile.

"Sort of. But everyone come to stay her very rarely. Either to spend some time in peace and sometimes for handling any business." I hum at her response.

"Where do you live?"

"There's a staff's quarter back of the house. I stay there."

"That's great. Can I ask you something if you don't mind?" She nods her head as a go. "Just like others, do you have any traits of demons with you?"

"No. The traits of demons are held by only few heirs. The seven sins are distributed to the seven heirs here, you can call them the upper demons. And the demons like me, who work under them carry few amounts of sins with them."

"Are there any other upper demons?"

"Yeah, just like twins, the seven sins are having their copy with seven other different heirs. And if-" Jennifer is interrupted by Jin calling out loud for everyone from the kitchen.

"Everyone come here. The lunch is ready." I see Jennifer dropping the duster over a cabinet and running towards the kitchen after giving me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, we'll talk later." With that she disappears into the kitchen.

With a shrug, I walk towards the kitchen and see Jennifer placing the dishes and Jin stand by the doorframe looking at me with a smile. I smile back and smell the delicious smell coming from every dishes. The smell of different foods mix with each other and create my stomach to growl.

"How are you now?" Jin asks and move towards a chair placed on the foot of table.

"Good." Sooner than later, everyone except Jimin sit around the table and surprisingly, Jungkook sits besides me while there was one another chair empty across me. Namjoon sits on the head chair while Jin sits across him and everyone else on the sides. It feels like the sitting of table denotes the position of the person in the group. I sit in between Jungkook and Yoongi who is looking as lazy as ever and Taehyung have already started eating his food while Hobi is on phone. Namjoon and Jin talks about some business related thing including Jungkook, and all I wonder where Jimin is. "Where's Jimin?" I ask out loud. At the name of Jimin, Jungkook's head snap towards me.

"I've send him to Seattle to run some errands." Namjoon answers and I nod my head in reply. Strange.

After having one hell of a lunch with tasty spaghetti, rice with manchurian and a pudding as a dessert, I walk outside at the backyard of the house to take a look around. The noon sunshine is hot, but not hot enough to make me sweat. The lawn is big with different species of trees and bushes just like Jennifer said. I wonder what else she was about to say before got interrupted by Jin. Shrugging it off, I walk around, feeling the cool wind blowing because of trees despite of the warm sunshine. I breathe in the fresh air which smells clearer unlike the city pollution and dusts. It's relaxing. I smile and sit on the marble bench nearby, soaking in the sun.

Looking up at the sun, it reminds me of the golden wings of Jungkook. Probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Those beautiful bunches of golden feathers when stretch completely, they make Jungkook look like the king of the world. And when they crunches together, they scrape the ground like a golden veil. I have been unknown of such magnificent things in the world and maybe when I am now seeing them, they might be just a blind cover to deceive me. I shrug the thought and imagine what would my wings look like.

"People will think you're crazy for smiling alone."

Hope you like it!!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜