89.Akward

Author's Note

Hey guys! How are you? I would like for you to take a moment and comment below and tell me what you think of the story so far.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you all!!

Elizabeth's POV

The next day Harry and I were released from the hospital. Since it was late, I decided to just stay in Harry's room so I wouldn't wake up the girls.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked me as he laid down beside me covering us with the white sheets.

"I'm okay, how about you?"

"I'm fine." He said blankly and I knew he was still blaming himself. I reached over and pressed my hand against his cheek.

"Harry, it's not your fault. Accidents happen to everyone" I paused giving him a small smile. "Let's just forget about it and start new okay?"

He smiled and moved to hover over me grabbing my hands pinning them on either side of my head.

"Alright" he nodded looking at me with soft green eyes and kissed my nose. Harry pulled away and looked down at me with an unreadable expression, I could see the knobs turn in his head.

"What is it?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together.

"I don't know what I'd be without you." Harry looked at me with pain in his eyes. "I mean when I say that I never felt love before you; I mean it."

I nodded  “I know you do"  I said running my thumbs on the back of his hands.

"Sometimes I wonder how you can love me or why we are together" His voice sounded soft and had a coat of sadness layered on top. I moved my gaze from his lips up to his eyes, they looked so empty. The lively green color they always possessed were now chilly and frozen, it tugged at my heart. My lost angel...my dark angel.

I took my hands out of his grip and reached between our chests so I could hold his perfect sculptured face.

"Harry, listen to me, I am only going to say this once" I said sternly with determination in my voice. Yes, determination. I am going to prove to Harry that he is not a lost cause, that even someone with such a dark sinful soul can be saved.

"I love you."

Harry's POV

This is it, I'm tired of games. I am so sick of things happening to us all of the time. It gets me upset and it frightens her and really despise seeing her that way.

I pressed my lips against her soft pink ones. They taste divine; they're like nothing I have ever encountered before.

Elizabeth tangled her fingers in my hair and lifted her head off the pillow pulling me closer. I pulled away breathless while she pushed a few locks of my hair away from my forehead.

I already knew what she was going to say so I interrupted her when I saw her open her mouth to speak.

"Are you sure?" I asked her scanning her face for any doubt but I didn't find any.

"I'm sure" She whispered and kissed me gently. I pulled away and pressed my lips against the soft skin of her neck trailing down with feather like kisses. Her skin is so perfect and flawless and I'm going to treasure every inch of it.

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up adjusting my eyes to the light that was shining through the window. I smiled and stretched my legs and arms up wiggling my fingers and toes.

I sighed turning my head to look at Harry but the only thing there was his head imprint on the white pillow.  I lazily climbed out of bed and placed on Harry's black shirt. I yawned as I tied my hair into a messy bun and walked barefooted against the black wooden floor put of the bed room.

As I stepped into the kitchen/living area my nose was quickly intoxicated by the smell of bacon. I glanced around and saw a silver cart with several plates of food and drinks next to the table. I could feel my mouth water.

"Morning" I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I smiled.

"Hi" I said turning my head to face him.

"I ordered breakfast; we didn't eat last night so I thought you must be hungry."

"Smells delicious" I smiled and turned around to face him. Harry was shirtless and barefooted, only wearing his grey pajama pants.

"You know what sucks about living in a place like this? It’s that you don't have privacy" he said glancing out the window looking out to the various buildings in front of us. "The sale rate of binoculars has gone up since you walked into the room" he smiled pulling me against him.

I grinned" Really?" He nodded.  I sighed and placed my hands on his upper arms.

"Well than maybe after breakfast we can raise a few window shades" I said playfully and he grinned pressing his lips to mine.

"Hey Harry, we sorted everything out and -"

Harry and I quickly stepped away from each other. Louis and Liam were standing by the door.

"Oh...hi, Elizabeth!" Louis said smiling. I gave him a small smile blushing pulling the hem of Harry's shirt further down my legs.

"What is Elizabeth doing here? I thought this was our man cave for the trip" Liam said with a confused look on his face.

"Uuhhh... Harry" I glanced up at Harry and he sighed.

"I didn't get the chance to tell them that were back together" Harry grumbled turning his gaze to the boys.

"Yay!" Louis yelled. "When did  this happen?" He said smiling from ear to ear.  Harry rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to speak.

"Guys-"

The door clicked opened, interrupting him. We all turned and saw Niall walk through closing the door behind him.

"Guys did you tell Harry yet? It’s going to be amazing and-" Niall said glancing up at the boys then stopped once he looked at me.

"Wow." Niall said shocked his blue eyes wide. "Who called Elizabeth?"

Harry groaned throwing his head back his arms folded across his chest.

"No one called me!" I whined.

"They're back together!" Louis said holding his hands up towards Harry and me, as if he was saying 'Ta da’. I crossed my arms over my chest.

Harry looked irritated. "Is anyone else joining the party?" He asked sarcastically and right on queue the door clicked opened, revealing Zayn.

"Of course" Harry mumbled holding the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger, closing his eyes.

"Good you're all here" Zayn smiled looking around the room then stopped at me and scowled in confusion.

"Who called Elizabeth?" He asked. Harry shook his head.

"How is it possible that, four guys don't understand what's going on here?" Harry scowled.

All of their eyes widened once it clicked in their heads except for Louis. Louis just smirked biting on his lower lip trying to hide a laugh.

"Awkward" Zayn said clapping his hands together. I sighed

Harry's POV

I looked over at Elizabeth, she sighed her cheeks flushed in a light pink color. She looked so small and fragile standing barefooted in my black shirt. Her face looked so clean and natural, not even a drop of makeup on her gorgeous pale face. A few strands of her brown wavy hair falling on the sides of her face.

"You know what; I'm going to go change" Elizabeth spoke quickly excusing herself turning around walking to the bedroom. I knew she was a bit upset.

"Ellie, do you want me... I could bring..." I said trying to figure out what to say to her.

"No" she answered back and closed the bedroom door behind her.