104. Turn of Events

No Author's Note

Elizabeth’s POV

I felt a hand touch my shoulder but before I could scream a hand quickly covered my mouth.

“Shh Ellie, it’s me” I hear Eleanor whisper at my ear and she slowly took her hand away from my mouth.

“Eleanor” I smiled at her.

“We are going to get you guys out of here”

“We?” I asked and she nodded. I heard something fall next to me and I saw the two men who were holding me before lying on the floor, dead. I gasped and glanced up seeing Louis and Niall.

I glanced up and saw Dominic face us and he scowled. More of his men ran towards us. Louis and Niall quickly took care of them.

I hear Eleanor gasp and I saw one of them wrap her arm around her neck. I grabbed the guys arm trying to pry it off but it was no use. I looked around trying to see who was available but Louis and Niall were still handling the others.  I saw Liam make his was towards Dominic but Eleanor comes first.

“Liam!” I yelled and he snapped his head towards me. He narrowed his eyes and quickly flashed over snapping the guys neck and Eleanor fell to the floor.

Harry’s POV

I smiled when I saw the guys show up, they never let me down. Dominic was distracted looking over at them and I took this opportunity to attack him. I reached for his arm but he quickly grabbed mine and flipped me onto the ground. I groaned pressing my hand on my side, slowly sitting up. I glanced over at Elizabeth and she was gone.

“Harry, are you alright?” Niall asked helping me up.

“That bastard took Elizabeth” I winced. “I have to find her.” I glanced over at the lads and Louis was helping Eleanor up.

“I’m going to go look for her.” I nodded and turned around.

“Harry” Niall said making me stop in my tracks. I turned around to face him. “He is trying to hurt you in every possible way, he can think of. He may be your old mate but you can’t let him live. “

I shook my head. “I wasn’t planning to.” I murmured and flashed out of there.

 I walked through the woods trying to listen for any signs of Elizabeth. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Dominic’s number. Annoyingly, it went straight to voice mail.

“Listen to me Dominic. Come and find me and bring Elizabeth with me and we can work this out. I know you want to skip town. Hell, I’ll even come with you if that convinces you even more but don’t hurt Elizabeth.  Don’t hurt her and it’ll be the last thing that I will ever ask from you” I said and hanged up placing my phone back in my pocket.

My head shot up when I heard a scream. I ran quickly in the direction and stopped when I saw Elizabeth trying to crawl herself away from Dominic.  I ran and tackled Dominic to the ground.

Elizabeth’s POV

“Elizabeth run! Go!” Harry yelled at me trying to hold Dominic down. I quickly stumble back to my feet and did as I was told. I didn’t want to leave him but the lads shouldn’t be that far. It was starting to get harder for me to see as I ran, the sun was starting to set on the horizon. I glanced around trying to find my way back, leaves crushing beneath my feet.  

I screamed when I bumped into someone and saw Dominic staring down at me. I quickly turned around to run but before I could take a step he was already in front of me once again.

“This is going to be fun” He smirked taking a step towards me and I instinctively started to back away.

“Dominic, look I am so sorry about Caroline” I said holding my hands out in front of me as I continued on backing away. “But is this really what she would want? Would she really want you to cause a tragedy between two other people?” I asked, my voice sounding breathless and shaky.

Dominic smirked, his eyes turned completely black, making my skin crawl. “Aw, sweetheart, it’s so nice of you to care about Caroline. However, she wouldn’t care if I killed you or not because she was still a murderous demon like me.”

“No, Dominic, Please” I begged.

Harry’s POV

I clicked my bones back in place in my arm and groaned. To think I would be used to this by now. I slowly pushed myself off the ground, wincing feeling my spine click back in place.  I finally stood up and shook the pain off and quickly flashed over in the direction where Dominic had gone to.

I tried to follow his scent but the wind was getting the way causing me to lose track. I stopped when I finally spotted them a few feet away. Elizabeth was backing away from Dominic.

“No, Dominic, please” She begged and Dominic grabbed her and snapped her neck causing her to fall limp on the floor.

“NO!” I yelled and flashed over to her kneeling down beside her.

“There, now we are even” Dominic said and I glanced up at him and he smirked at me before flashing away.  I blinked at him trying to process what was happening.

I sat on the ground and pulled Elizabeth onto my lap. “Hey” I whispered my voice breaking. “You’re okay” I said pushing her hair away form her face.

“There you are Harry-“ I heard Niall say but then he went silent. I glanced over at him tears running down my face.  They all looked at Elizabeth and they’re mouths hung open.

“Oh my God” Eleanor said covering her mouth with her hand. I turned to look back down at Elizabeth. I placed my hand on the side of her face.

“Elizabeth, you’re okay. Come on, open your eyes for me” I begged as I felt one of the lads walk up behind me.

“Harry-“ Liam whispered.

“No!” I snapped at him. “Elizabeth, please.” I begged pulling her closer to me her arm dangling down onto the ground. I could hear Eleanor and Sophia crying a few feet away.

“Stay with me, okay? You stay with me” I nodded, biting on my lower lip. “Please” I whispered.

“Harry” Liam said kneeling down next to me. I felt so sick in my stomach, my who world crashed beneath my feet.

I shook my head. “I can’t breathe” I sobbed, holding Elizabeth close to my chest. Liam placed his hand firmly on my shoulder. “ Liam… i..can’t…”