30. Is it too Much?

Elizabeth’s POV

                My jaw dropped open and I gasped once I looked at myself in the mirror. Perrie really out did herself.   I was in a baby blue strapless dress with a thin silver belt around the waist with matching heels. Perrie gave me a smokey eye with silver and blue eye shadow. There was a light pink blush to my cheek. My hair was curled a braided crown going around my head placing sparkly barrette on the back.

I hugged Perrie almost knocking her off balanced. “Thank you!”

She giggled. “You’re welcome” she smiles letting go off me. The doorbell rang and they all let out a small squeal of excitement.

“There here!” Sophia says clapping her hands together and they all quickly walked out of the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror feeling a bit self-conscious.

“You look amazing Ellie, he will love it” Eleanor said placing a hand on my shoulder giving it a rub to calm down my nerves. “Come on “she smiled at me taking my hand and led us out of the bathroom. She released my hand once we walked down the stairs so she could hold on to the railing so she wouldn’t’ trip.  

Harry’s POV

I followed Zayn’s car who was car pulling with Liam. Niall was driving his own car because he was with his girlfriend Molly.  Louis and I were carpooling in my car, just thought it might be easier since we both live together.  We both parked our cars in front of Eleanor’s house. The lads and I climbed out of t cars and locked the doors behind us. Zayn led us up the porch steps and Louis rang the doorbell.  I heard the door open hoping that it was Ellie but it was Sophia who opened the door for us. We all walked inside. Liam wrapped an arm around Sophia and placed a kiss on her temple.

“You look beautiful” Liam said to Sophia and a small blushed rushed to her cheeks.

“You both look beautiful” Zayn said standing next to Perrie and I nodded in agreement.

“Where is El and Ellie?” Louis asked as I adjusted my tie.

“We are here” I heard Eleanor say. I turned my direction to the stairs and they were both walking down. I looked at Ellie when she stopped at the bottom of the stairs while Eleanor walked over to Louis to greet him. I smirked at Ellie and she was biting her lip holding both of her hands behind her back.

“Is it too much?” she asked nervously and I shook my head. She looked so beautiful in the light blue dress and her hair was perfectly in tacked. The best thing about it was that she was wearing the necklace that I gave her around her beautiful neck.

“You look beautiful” I said walking over to her and pulled her to my side. I leaned down and gave her a light kiss on her perfect pink lips then placed one at the top of her head.  She just looks so fragile in a way; it makes me want to be even gentler with her. It’s like her skin was made of soft feathers.

“Alright everybody let’s get going we don’t want to be late” Niall said grabbing Molly’s hand walking out the door.

Author's Note

Please leave a comment below!! please i want to have your input on my story. It means so much that you are all reading my story! Love you all!