21. Taking Control

Elizabeth’s POV

                I saw Louis, Liam and Niall help Harry off of the field and I knew something was wrong. I wanted to go as soon as it happened but I’m not allowed to leave until the game was over. Thank God there was only three minutes left in the game.

                As soon as the game was over I told Emily and Chloe to leave without me because I was going to go look for Harry. I knew that they were probably at the locker room so I went straight there.  I stood outside of the locker room about to open the door when I hear a loud bang coming from inside causing me to jump.

“Harry? Are you okay?” I asked knocking on the door.

Harry’s POV

                “Harry? Are you okay?” I heard Elizabeth’s voice say through the other side of the door followed by a knock.

“Guys she is here and I can’t control it!” I whispered to them tugging at my hair.

“Yes you can Harry all you have to do is breath.” Liam said grabbing my by the shoulders. I looked up at him and he looked back at me. ‘Take deep breathes, focus on her.” He said and I nodded.

“Harry?!  What’s going on? ” I heard her say again with concern clear in her voice. I closed my eyes and took in deep breathes. I focused my mind on her rather than on my anger. Images of her face and her beautiful smile filled up my mind and I could fill my heart rate go back to normal.

“Harry you can open your eyes now” Niall said and I did as I was told.  “There, good as new”

“Thank you guys” I said and quickly walked over to the door and clicked it open. Elizabeth was standing there and she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist.

I turned my head to the side and looked up at the lads they were giving me a small smile of reassurance. If it weren’t for them I don’t know what I would do.

Elizabeth Pulled away from me and held my face between her hands eyeing me from head to toe. “Are   you okay? I was so worried about you! What’s the matter?” she asked looking at me with wide eyes. She looks scared in a way, oh my baby girl.

“I was having an asthma attack and the lads were helping me off the field so I could calm down and get my inhaler” I said to her. I hate lying to her but she is not ready to know the truth yet.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you get asthma attacks? I could have helped you.” She said shaking her head and grabbed both of my hands stroking my finger with her small thumb.

“It’s nothing for you to worry about” I gently kissed the back of one of her hands and she seemed to relax a little bit. “I’m okay”

Elizabeth gave me a small smile and turned to look at the boys. “Thanks for helping him” She said softly to them and hugged me around my waist.

“No problem love” Liam said smiling at her. “Now that the game is over let’s get out of here”