98. Uneasy

Author's Note

First, i would like to dedicated this chapter to @1Direction2340 because she made my new cover and i am absolutely in love with it!! Thank you so much beautiful!

Now, i would also like to tell you that this is where everything starts to go off. I hope you are all excited and i hope you all enjoy it. Please leave your comments down bellow.

Please tell me what you think of Hellie (Harry & Elizabeth) so far? 

Elizabeth’s POV

The next day I decided upon myself to give my dad a call. As much as I would like to ignore him, deep down there is a part of me saying that I should give him a call.  Unfortunately, when I did he didn’t answer.

“As usual” I say out loud and hung up the phone. I should have known he wouldn’t answer me, he never answers me. He’d much rather answer his business calls then answer his own daughter.

I walked down stairs to the living room feeling frustrated. Everyone was sprawled out of the couches and floor watching some horror film. I walked into the kitchen; horror films are not my favorite things to watch. I opened the fridge and grabbed a can of coke off the shelf before closing the door. I leaped onto the counter sitting on the edge and opened the coke before taking a long sip.

“Hey babe” Harry said walking into the kitchen. “What are you doing here all alone?”

“Nothing, just not a big fan of horror films” I chuckled, nervously. I looked down at my lap and starred at my phone, waiting to see if my dad would called me back but it’s very unlikely. Harry strolled around the kitchen island and stood in front of me.

“Are you alright?” He asked taking hold of one of my hands. I sighed.

“Yea, I’m okay. I just decided to call my dad back, but as usual he never answers” I said looking down placing my phone on the counter next to my soda. Harry pursed his lips and leaned down kissing me. It took me a moment to process what was happening before I started to kiss him back.

“Harry…everyone else is the living room” I giggled pulling away placing my hands on his chest that was covered with his black t-shirt.

“So?” he asked with a shrug and began to kiss me again moving his hands to my waist, pulling me closer.  I hummed against his mouth, feeling my butterflies in the deep part of my belly knotting my fingers in his hair.

Harry smiled against my lips placing one of his hands under my chin lightly biting down on my lower lip. Geez…

“Hey guys, I think we should head home and-“ Harry and I quickly jumped apart, Niall and Louis were standing there with their eyes wide.

“Umm… awkward times two!” Niall said with a hint of a blush on his cheeks.

“No sex in the kitchen!” Louis whined throwing his head back covering his eyes with his hands.

Harry groaned rolling his eyes and slowly turned to look at them. “Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?”

“Yes, but in private” Louis nodded motioning a hand towards us.

“What did you guys wanted to say?” I giggled and jumped off the counter.

“Oh, right!” Niall smiled, his blue eyes lighting up. “We were going to tell you that I think it’s best that we get home before it gets too dark on the road”

“Okay, I’ll get my things” I kissed Harry’s check, ignoring the fact that he was staring at the boys with a scowl on his face.

We all quickly packed our stuff in the car and got back on the road. Liam was driving and he had turned on the radio so it wouldn’t be too quite.

“Thank you so much, Elizabeth, for letting all of us stay at the lake house for the weekend” Liam said looking at me through the rearview. I smiled.

“You’re welcome!” I said in a happy sing song voice. “I mean you guys gave me the best holiday I have ever had and the best birthday as well. I just thought I would return the favor.” I shrugged.

Eleanor stood up from the back seat and hugged me around my neck. “I LOVE YOU!”

“I love you too” I giggled.

“I love her more!” Louis yelled from the back seat. “She’s my Ellie Bellie!!”

“Heck no, I love her the most.” Harry stated looking down at me with his beautiful soft, mesmerizing green eyes. “Watch” he added pulling me closer to him and kissed me.

“EWWWW!” Everyone groan and Harry pulled away laughing.

“Harry!” I smiled and smacked his arm playfully and he smiled.

“Hey, is it okay if we go to my parents’ house so I can leave the keys?” I asked. “That way I won’t feel like I will lose them.”

“Yea, I can drive there” Liam nodded from the front seat.

Harry’s POV

Liam pulled up on the sidewalk in front of Elizabeth’s parent’s house. As soon as we arrived I got an uneasy feeling and in these types of situations my instincts never fail.

“Okay, I’ll be back in a sec” Elizabeth said taking off her seat belt.

“No, babe, I’ll go” I smiled at her holding out my hand for the keys. I need to go in by myself just to be sure.

“Um…. Okay” she said and placed the keys in my hand. I gave her a smile and took of my seatbelt climbing out of the car.

As I walked up the porch steps I ran my fingers through my hair and unlocked the door with the house key and stepped inside.

“Hello, Mrs. Parker?” I called out slowly stepping though the living room. “I brought the keys back”

Louis’s POV

Harry has been taking quite a while to come back, then again he is always a charmer he is just probably having small talk conversation with Elizabeth’s mom.

“Louis, come inside” I hear Harry’s voice in my head. “Quickly!”

“What? How do you expect me to do that? Elizabeth will know something is up!”

“I don’t know just make up an excuse and get inside!”

I unbuckled my seat belt. “I’ll be right back. I really have to use the bathroom. I don’t think I can wait until we get home” I said and stepped out of the car. I shut the door behind me and walked up the porch steps into the house.

“Harry?”

“In here Louis!” Harry responded, sounding like it was coming from the kitchen. I walked across the living room and stepped into the kitchen, my eyes focused on Harry; his back was faced towards me.

Harry’s POV

“Harry, Elizabeth is coming. I heard her get out the car” Louis warned. I looked out the window and saw Elizabeth walking towards the house. Damn it!

“Guys don’t let Elizabeth inside yet!” I growled in my head.