80. The Twist

Author's Note

Hey guys! Okay, i am getting really emotional with these couple of chapters. I really hope that all of you are experiencing the same feelings as i am because i am trying my best to sound realistic and detailed as possible. I love you all, please don't forget to comment , vote and share! xoxoxoox

 Elizabeth’s POV

I sob into his chest and he holds me rubbing his hand down my back. I’m over whelmed, my mind is cloudy with so many things.

“Please don’t cry, baby” Harry whispers and kisses the top of my head. I pull away and look back up at him.

“I love you” I admitted. As much as I’d like to hate him right now, I just can’t seem to find the strength to do so. “Thank you for telling me the truth, either way” Harry gazes down at me and his expression looks so pained.

“What is it?” I ask, and I feel a lump forming in my throat. Harry’s eyes grow wider.

“Harry!” I snap at him and he sighs.

“Elizabeth…i…” Harry pauses, struggling to find his words. “You were right” he adds quickly.

“What?” I ask and start to lean away from him.

“You were right about before” He says looking down at me, ashamed. “I did get to know you so I could kill you.” He whispered.

My world stops.

“What the hell is wrong with you!” I yell at him as he tightens his grip around me holding me in place. “Let me go!” I shove against his chest pushing him away and he stumbles back but quickly regains his balance.  

“Don’t touch me!” I hiss at him. Harry is watching me with a guarded expression, as if he is trying to figure out my next move. “I can’t believe you! How could you do this to me?”

“Elizabeth” Harry pleads, bemused.

“Stay away from me!” I yell at him and with that I turn opening his bedroom door and slam it behind me leaving him stunned.

I quickly walk down the hall, not wanting to look back to see if he was following me. I quickly opened the white door that leads into the guest bedroom and swiftly step in before closing it behind me.

I quickly rush myself over to the bed and wrap the blanket around me before sinking into the mattress. What the hell has just happened? So many things have happened; it’s so hard to keep up. I turned my face into the pillow and son uncontrollably releasing everything that I was holding inside. Grieving from the pain that Jason made me feel tonight, the way he ran his filthy hands down my body to the way he left me motionless in the back seat of the car. Harry’s revelations aren’t much easier to process either.