43. Best Mates know Everything

Author's Note

Thank you all so much for reading my story it means the world to me. I know i havesaid this before but i still can't thank you enough. It really means so much to me! i love you all! Please don't stop doing what you are doing! lol 5SOS!

Anyways, i love ya all. Thank you.

Harry’s POV

                Dawn comes and goes and I am just watching her sleep. Holding her here in my arms,  it’s extraordinary. Elizabeth has talked in her sleep but I could never tell what she was saying, but even if I didn’t understand , hearing her speak is music to my ears. I wish she would never stop talking, especially when she is trying to tell me a joke.  Elizabeth cannot tell jokes that well but I always laugh at them just to make her smile, she laughs at all of mine and heaven knows I am not funny. This is why I love her so much, she thinks of others before she thinks of herself.  I couldn’t have asked for anyone better.

I woke up early in the morning and she had her arm placed over my torso. I smiled at her and decided that I should make her breakfast. I pushed the few strands of hair that was stuck to her face behind her ear and gently moved her arm off of my chest. I placed her arm at her side and slowly got out of bed.

“Where are you going?” I hear Elizabeth’s soft voice and I turned to look at her. She smiles at me shyly and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands. I picked up my shirt off the floor and shrugged it on.

“I’m going downstairs to make you breakfast” I said touching her cheek with the tip of my index finger. She grabbed my arm and pulled me down causing me to chuckle. “How did you sleep?”

“I slept great.” She says pecking my lips. “Better than I have ever had in a long time.”

I smiled at her. “Back at you baby” I said and kissed her feeling her smile against my lips. “I’m going to make you breakfast” I pulled away and got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom.

Elizabeth’s POV

                I smiled as he walked out of the bedroom. I looked at the clock on his desk across his bedroom and saw that it was 8:30 a.m.

                I stood in front of the mirror above the sink trying to tame my hair. I tried brushing it through with my fingers and tied it up into a bun with the elastic that was around my wrist. I quickly brushed my teeth with a new toothbrush he gave me the night before then walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I leaned against the wall watching Harry move up and down in his kitchen. He walked over to the breakfast counter in the middle of the kitchen and carefully placed the two plates onto their place mates. He smiled at me once he noticed that I was there.

“Breakfast is ready” he says as I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. “I’m not that great of a cook so you’re going to have to bear with me”

I looked down at our plates and the food made my mouth water. “It smells delicious” I said when he wrapped his arms around my waste.

“Alright sit down and eat. Eleanor told me you didn’t eat at all last night” he said scowling at me with disapproval as I sat in one of the stools.

“Well you can’t really blame me Harry” I said picking up my fork. “When did you talk to Eleanor?” I asked picking a piece of my egg with my fork and popping it into my mouth.

“This morning when I texted her asking if she could bring you extra pair of clothes” he said sitting down next to me giving me a small smile and starts to dig into his food. “I’m pretty sure you’d like to wear girl clothes instead of mine” I smiled looking down at his t-shirt and sweats that I was wearing. He gave them to me so I could place mine in the dryer.

I giggled. “I don’t mind” I said biting my lower lip feeling a warm blush rush to my cheeks. He smiled at me and placed his fork down back onto his plate.

Harry leaned closer to me a few inches away from my face. “Somehow I’d new you would say that” he said and pressed his lips against mine.

“NO SEX IN THE KITCHEN!!” A voice yelled causing me to jump. I looked up and saw Louis and Eleanor standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

“Do you always have to yell?” Harry asked.

“It’s always a must. Besides, there is no sex allowed in the kitchen young man!” Louis said pointing a finger at him. Eleanor giggled.

“Louis, leave them alone” she said walking over to me and gave me a hug.

“Well it’s true. I mean get a room if you are going to do that” Louis said smirking at us then gasped. “Oh wait a minute…” Oh great. I rolled my eyes at Louis.

“That’s why Eleanor is bringing extra clothes to Elizabeth!” Louis said his eyes lighting up now that he has managed to put two and two together.  “You two did the dirty!” I looked over at Harry and he was glaring at him.

“So how did it go? Was it mind blowing?” Louis asked leaning his elbows against the counter. Eleanor scowled at him.

“Louis” Harry warned.

“Louis, we didn’t do anything” I said shaking my head at him.

“Hey, I’m just joking. “ Louis said patting Harry’s shoulder.

“Come one Ellie, I’ll help you get ready” Eleanor said grabbing my hand and held the bag of clothes in her other hand and led us upstairs.

After Eleanor helped me get ready we called everyone up so we could hang at the mall. We were all sitting at the food court eating Chinese food. 

“Hey lads did you hear that Elizabeth and Harry did the dirty!” Louis said looking at the lads, and they all gasped including the girls. Harry smacked him in the back of his head.

“Louis shut up! We didn’t do anything!” Harry yelled at him annoyed. I laughed and grabbed Harry’s hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

“Come on Harry, he knows we didn’t do anything he’s just joking” I said looking over at Louis and he gave me a friendly smile.

I placed some noodles into my mouth and chewed, I stopped mid chew when I looked over at Niall. He was moving his food around his plate with his fork ; it looked like he hasn’t eaten anything at all.

“Niall, what’s wrong?” I asked once I had swallowed the food that was in my mouth.  Everyone turned to look at him and when he looked up he let out a sigh.

“Molly broke up with me” He said in a small voice picking up his soda taking a sip through his straw. I looked at him appalled.  Why would she break up with him? Niall is a sweetheart!

“Why?” Liam asked moving in his chair to face him.

“She just said that we weren’t compatible anymore” he paused. “She said she love me anymore” My heart sunk to my stomach. I feel so bad for Niall.

I got up and walked around the table and leaned down to give him a hug, he immediately hugged me back. “She doesn’t deserve you anyway, Niall. You are a sweetheart, you will find the right one soon enough” I pulled away and he smiled at me.

“You know what guys we should all go out tonight. My friend Zack is having a party.” Zayn said chiming it trying to lighten up the mood.

“Yea, that’s a good idea babe!” Perrie said with a smile looking at all of her. “Are you guys in?”

Everyone agreed and nodded their heads at her except for Harry. “I don’t know guys” Harry paused and turned to look at me. “Do you want to go? You don’t have to if you don’t want to”

I nodded at him. “I know, I want to go”

“Okay then, we will go” He smiled and kissed the back of my hand.