32. Only Love

Harry’s POV

                The song quickly changed into a slower tempo and I immediately pulled Elizabeth close to me. She gently wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her waist as I swayed us back and forth. Holding Elizabeth in my arms is the best feeling in the word, it’s the best feeling that I have ever known. I don’t think that nothing can ruin this moment for me. This is the happiest that I have ever been in a long time.

“Thank you so much for bringing me here Harry” she said softly looking up at me with her perfect brown eyes. I smiled down at her and pressed my forehead against her.

“No need to thank me, I am enjoying myself as well. “ I said looking into her eyes. I looked down at her necklace and smiled. “I cannot believe you are still wearing that”

She giggled. “Well you did give it to me for that purpose right? I mean what else am I supposed to do with a necklace?” I laughed. “Besides I love it and I love you”

I have no doubt that she does not love me; she hasn’t proven that to be a lie. I gave her a small nod. “I love you too.”

She stood on her toes and played with my hair at the back of my neck with her fingers and placed her lips onto mine.

Elizabeth’s POV

                I pulled my lips away from Harry’s and I couldn’t help but smile at him. I feel like my stomach is in knots and that my knees are about to give out any minute.

“I love you” I repeated to him taking his face between my hands and he chuckled.

“I love you too angel” he said and kissed my nose.

After the song was over, Harry and I decided to take a break so we made our way back to our table. As soon as I sat down next to Sophia she quickly gave me her phone.

“Look what I did!” Sophia said in a sing song voice, I smiled at her. I looked at the screen and saw the several pictures that she took of Harry and I dancing.

“You better send them to me” I said handing her phone back and she gave me a small nod before handing it to Liam so he could place it into his pocket.

Sophia, Perrie, Eleanor and I started to make small talk to pass the time. I started to ask them as to how they met each other and how they all got together with the boys.  In the middle of the conversation I had the urge to go to the restroom so I excused myself out of the conversation. I turned to look at Harry and he looked deeply in conversation with Niall and Louis.

I tapped on his shoulder and he turned his head to look at me. “I’m going to go the restroom” I said to Harry and he nodded resuming his conversation. I got up from my seat and made my way through the crowd and out of the gym.

As I walked down the hall, it looked quite vacant. The only other people that I noticed were a couple making out in a corner at the end of the lockers. I quickly turned my head away from them and hurried around the corner. Gosh people, get a room! Don’t get me wrong, who doesn’t like a make out every now and then. However, putting it on display for anyone to see is a bit over the top.

 Author's Note

Exciting things are about to happen!! please please share and comment.