16. Date at the Fair

Elizabeth’s POV

                Emily and Chloe dropped me off at my flat. Yes, I do say my flat because my parents are never home, and I do mean never. The only time that they are home is when it’s holiday and not even then we are ever home. We always go out of town on holidays. It does suck being alone all the time but I do have privacy so I guess it’s a good thing.

                I took my bags up to my bedroom and placed everything away. When I was going to take out a shirt out of the bag my phone started to ring. I ran barefooted to the living room and answered without looking at the caller ID.

                “Hello?” I asked pressing my cellphone to my ear.

“Hey Ellie!” Harry said cheerfully on the other side of the line.

I giggled “Hey Haz.  What’s up?”

“I’m just here at my flat hanging out with my friend Louis. “ He paused for a minute. “Truth is I was wondering if you wanted to go to the fair with me today?”

“Is the Harry Styles asking me out on a date” I said teasing him with a small smirk on my lips.

He chuckled. “Only if you say yes”

“Yea, I would love to go”

I could practically see him smiling on the other side of the phone.  “Alright ill pick you up around eight?”

“Yea that’s fine” I said nodding even though he couldn’t hear me and leaned against the wall leading to the kitchen.

“Alright, well I’ll pick you up and we will meet Louis and the rest of the lads there. Plus, Louis really wants you to meet his girlfriend he says that you two would get along so well”

“I would love to meet her. Yes! I can’t wait!” I said excitedly

He laughed. “Alright then, I’ll let him know. Bye Ellie”

“Bye Haz” I said and hanged up.

Harry’s POV

“Bye Haz” Elizabeth said then hanged up. I turned to look at Louis and he was smiling at me.

“She said yes!” I said holding my phone tightly in my hand.

“That’s great, I’ll call Eleanor and let her know, I’ll also call the rest of the lads to see if they want to come” He said taking his phone out of his pocket dialing a number and walked out of the living room and into th kitchen.

I smiled and looked at the clock above the plasma screen; I have about an hour to get ready. I turned around and headed upstairs to get changed.

I parked my Ranger rover in front of Elizabeth’s house and walked up the porch steps.  I took in a deep breath and knocked. While I waited for her to answer I fixed my shirt and ran my fingers through my hair that was styled in a messy updo. I was wearing black shoes, black tight jeans, and a navy blue shirt with the tops buttons undone where you could see some of my tattoos.

I heard the door click opened, I looked up and saw her. I blinked, she looked so beautiful. Her hair was natural half of it was held up with a light blue bow and she was wearing black tight jeans with a black crop top and a leather jacket. She was also wearing black boots that reached to her ankles with small studs on them.

“Hi” she said in her soft voice taking me out of my trance. She looked at me with soft brown eyes , a light blush rushing to  her cheeks.

“Hello, you look beautiful” I said and she smiled at me and turned around taking her keys from her purse in her small hands and locked the front door.

“Thank you” she said placing them back inside her purse and turned to face me. “You don’t look so bad yourself”

I smiled. “Shall we?” I asked holding my arm out to her so she could link hers with mine. She giggled and nodded.

“We shall” she said placing her arm through mine and walked down the porch steps to my car. I unlocked her door and shut it once she was in her seat. This is going to be an amazing night, I thought to myself as I walked to the other side of the car and climbed in.