76. Not Again

Author's Note

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say thank you so much for getting me over 7k reads. Truly, it means so much to me i will not be able to thank you enough for it. I do enjoy writing and it just makes me so happy that all of you actually enjoy what i am writing down. 

please comment vote, share and enjoy!!! xxxxx

Elizabeht’s POV

“Harry, please stop!” I screamed, Niall was holding me breathing heavily. Liam had enough and grabbed Harry by his shirt and threw him up against the wall causing him to slide down to the floor.

“HARRY!” Liam shouted in his face and then suddenly the pain that I was feeling was gone. The fire that I felt inside my head spreading out into all of my body has disappeared. I gasped out heavily in relief and looked up at Harry. Harry blinked a couple of times and slowly turned his head to look at me. Harry’s eyes weren’t black anymore they were his usual green but his eyes showed pain and torture.

I leaned my weight up against Niall feeling so weak and tired. Harry slowly stood up shaking his head.

“Elizabeth, I am so sorry” He whispered. Harry turned to look at Liam then back down at Niall and me.

“This can’t be happening, not again” Harry stated running a hand through his ruffled chocolate brown curls.

“It’s okay Harry” Liam said taking a step towards him.

“No don’t!” Harry snapped at him holding a hand up and Liam froze in his tracks.

I licked my dry lips tasting a bit of blood and opened my mouth to speak. “Harry-“

“Elizabeth, I am so sorry. I swear I didn’t know I was doing that. I am so sorry.” He pleaded taking slow cautious steps towards Niall and me.  Before I could say anything Niall picked me up and sat me on the bed.

“Let’s get this blood off of you” Niall nodded and walked into the bathroom returning a few moments later with the first aid kit.

“I can do it” Harry said tilting his head holding his hand out taking a step towards us. Niall turned and raised his hand palm out towards him.

“Thanks, Harry, but you have done enough” Niall grumbled and turned back to look at me and opened the first aid kit.

 I looked behind Niall’s shoulder and saw Harry standing there with so much hurt in his eyes. Looking at him, at his contoured face you could practically see the knobs turning in his head.  Niall reached over with a small wet cloth and started to wipe of the blood from my chin.

“Niall?” I said and moved my eyes and looked to look at into his blue eyes. “Can you and Liam please leave the room?” I asked biting on my lower lip. “I just need to talk to Harry”

Niall looked at me hesitantly biting on his lower lip and nodded. “Alright” he mumbled and handed me the wet cloth before turning around walking out the door. I looked over at Liam and he nodded at me giving me a small smile and walked out closing the door behind him.

I moved my eyes away from the door and glanced up at Harry. He was looking at me as if he was waiting for me to yell at him then looked down at the floor.

“I’m so sorry, I know I fucked up” he said under his breath, hanging his head down in shame chewing on the inside of his cheek.

I shook my head. “It’s my fault Harry” I scowled at him and he glanced up at me.

“What are you talking about this isn’t your fault Elizabeth.”  He shook his head and walked over and kneeled in front of me, taking my hands in his. “I was the one that lost control. I am so sorry” he said pleading me with his eyes as well as his voice.  

“Why did you?” I asked as comforting as I could but my voice still sounded a bit raspy and groggy from the screaming and burning that I felt.