54. Forgive Me

Author's Note

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @DirectionerKStyles because she is the only person who has given me tons of feedback and i absolutely adore her because of it. Thank you it means so much to me.  I love you. 

Here is another chapter for all of you i hope you enjoy. Please comment, vote, and share!! 

Elizabeth’s  POV

Harry and I walked backstage after we were done and were soon grabbed in a group hug from all of our friends.  I was squished in the middle but I still managed to put on a smile.

“You two were great!” Liam said once everyone had already pulled away.

“Yea! I am so glad I helped Harry plan this!” Niall said with a huge smile on his face standing between Harry and I placing a hand on each one of our shoulders.  I gently slapped my hand on his chest.  A few of the lads hissed in response.

“Ow! What was that for!” Niall asked holding his hand over the area where I hit him.

“You are such an idiot! Didn’t you see I was scared out of my mind?” I asked him my eyebrows raised.

“Yea but then Harry walked out and it’s like the two of you actually forgot where you were” Niall said in a small voice.  I blushed and looked over at Harry and he was already looking at me, locking his eyes with mine.

“Alright…..” Liam spoke up clapping his hands together taking Harry and I out of our gaze. “Let’s leave these two to talk” I looked at Liam and he gave me a small smile, I watch all them walk across the black wooden floor out the double doors.

Harry cleared his throat and I turned around to look at him and he had his lips pressed into a line. I bit my lip and thought for a minute about what I was going to say before I spoke.

“Why did you do it?” I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

“Why did you come here? Why did you ask Niall to let you walk instead of him?”

Harry took in a deep breathe, his chest and shoulders rising, looking at the floor. “Well, I just couldn’t let you fail because of me” He mumbled still looking at the floor. “Also, I just couldn’t let him sing my part…it felt wrong.” He shrugged and looking at me with soft green eyes.

I sighed looking away from him and crossed my arms over my chest.

“I know you are upset, I understand that. “ Harry said and I looked up at him and he nodded his head at me. “However, you have to believe me that Mandy was the one that came onto me. I would never hurt you like that”  I listened to him but didn’t say nothing, honestly, I don’t know what to say.

“I just got you back. Why would I risk losing you by kissing someone else? I told you that I love you. I told you everything about me and somehow you managed to love me despite of what I am.” He breathed out holding his arms up either side of him, giving me a shrug.

“Harry, that’s because you’re not a bad person. You may think so but I disagree” I paused. “ I love you but when you told me you kissed Mandy that crushed me and i-“

“I know it did” Harry said apologetically, interrupting my rant ,taking both of my hands in his. “For that I am so sorry, but I couldn’t keep it from you. I knew that if I didn’t tell you myself you would find out from someone else and that would make it so much worse. Babe, please I am begging you. I love you so much, please give me a second chance” His voice was shaking as he spoke, looking straight into my eyes.

I bit my lip. “I forgive you” I nodded and his face lit up giving me one of his perfect smiles. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist holding me tightly against him . “I missed you” I said wanting to cry.

“I missed you too baby” he said in my ear and placed a kiss on my temple. I pulled back from him just enough to see his face. “I swear, I will always love you and I will always keep you safe” I smiled and quickly brought my lips up to his.

“Awwww!” someone spoke and we pulled away turning our heads.

“Yay you are back together!” Louis roared a huge smile on his face, the rest of them were standing by the door.

I looked straight at Niall and I quickly jogged over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. Niall fell back against the wall from where I caught him off guard. “Thank you so much Niall. I love you!”

Niall wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. “Anytime Ellie.”