47. Tumbling Down

Author's Note

Hiiiii my loves!here is another enjoy!!

Elizabeth's POV

I looked at Harry with wide eyes. I could not believe the words that just slipped out of his mouth. I thought we were okay. How could this happen? Ugh! I am so stupid!

"Say something please" Harry whispered to me. I blinked at him and shook my head.

"When?" I breathed. I wanted to cry so badly but I'm too shocked at the moment to do so.

Harry looked down at our hands and back at me. "At the party, when I went to the bathroom."

"You kissed her the bathroom!" I said my chest rising up and down from my breathing.

"No no no!" He said shaking his hands in front of him looking at me with wide eyes. "On my way out of the bathroom she stopped me and just kissed me"

I shook my head tears streaming down my face. "How could you do this?"

"No baby." He paused looking down trying to find his words. " Mandy kissed me that's all that happened. I pushed her away. Mandy was the one that came onto me."

"But why would you let it happen?" I said my lip quivering.

"Baby she was the one that came on to me. I told her that I have you... I told her that I don't like her at all. You know how she is"

Ugh!

"Baby I'm sorry" he pleaded grabbing my hands again.

I shook my head at him. "I don't understand..."

"Love, I adore you. I love you with all my heart. This wasn't my doing"

"Harry I trusted you" I whined more tears flowing down my cheeks.

"You can still trust me. I love you Ellie. Please stop crying" His voice was anxious as he placed his hands on my cheeks they were cold due to his gloves. "Please baby, please stop crying"

"You seriously stabbed me in the back Harry!" I sobbed and he pulled me to his chest hugging me and I cried into his shoulder. I fisted my hands onto the back of his coat clinging desperately to him as if that would take all of the pain away. As if pulling him closer would solve anything. I pulled away from him and he looked at me with a worried expression.

"You know what the worst part was? That everyone knew!" I said angrily into his face.

"No, not everyone love" He said trying to calm me down and take my hands in his but I pulled them away.

"Everyone knew Harry! My friends knew!" I said and pushed him on his shoulders.

"Ellie.. no.. it's" he said pleading me grabbing my hand again.

I pulled my hand away and turned my body away from him. "Harry I'm not going to forgive you!"

"Ellie please..just listen to me.." He said taking my hand and I pushed him again. "Elizabeth please, I'm so sorry" he said his voice breaking a sob coming out from deep in his throat.

I stood up my back facing him wiping my nose with the back of my hand. "Leave me alone!" I yelled at him. I turned around and he was just looking at me up and down not moving.

"Harry leave!" I said holding my arm up. "Leave! I fucking hate you!"

Harry looked at me with hurtful eyes, shocked. He still didn't move. I rolled my eyes and pulled at his arms so he would stand up. I gave him a push. "LEAVE!"

Harry bit him lip and picked up his bag from the floor and walked away. I sat back down on the bench slouching. "I hate you!" I sobbed hugging myself.