81. Ungodly Hour

Author's Note

Hey, i have nothing to say about this chapter. It is what it is and i hope you enjoy! please tell me what you think down below!  I love you!

PLEASE PLAY THE SONG ON THE SIDE! IT WILL ADD TO THE SCENE! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Elizabeth’s POV

I quickly changed back into one of my pair of grey sweats and baggy sweatshirt, waiting for Eleanor to pick me up. I glance at myself in the mirror as I tied my hair into a messy bun at the top of my head. My eyes look red and swollen from all of the crying, making me hate my appearance even more.  I hear the door click open as I placed my bag on the bed zipping it up, a few tears falling down my face.  He’s here, Stop crying damn it!

I hear his footsteps resounding off of the wooden floor. “Don’t you dare touch me” I whisper placing my hands on the top of my bag, looking out the window at the stars as a distraction.

Harry stops and sighs behind me. “Don’t go Elizabeth” he whispers after a beat.

I briefly close my eyes and sigh, slowly turn to face him. I feel so tired, my head feels like it’s about to explode. I can’t take anymore.

 “No, you do not get to say that to me” I shake my head at him.  “You don’t get to say anything to me” I snap at him and pick up my bag off the bed and swiftly move around him and walk out of the bedroom.

Harry follows me as I walk down the stairs into the living room. I place my bag down on the floor and move both of my hands to the back of my neck and unclasp my necklace, his necklace. I ball it up into one of my hands and place it down on the wooden light brown table behind the couch next to the lamp.

Harry looks at the silver chained necklace then back up at me. “Elizabeth, I don’t want that. It’s yours” he states in a low voice.

“No, it’s not.”

“Yes it is. I gave it to you as a present, so it belongs to you” He says aggravated, motioning one of his hands towards me.

I sigh and roll my eyes. “Harry, I don’t want to fight.” I pause, pulling my sleeves farther down my wrists. “I don’t want anything that reminds me of you.”

He scowls at me. “You are seriously leaving?”

“Yes, Harry” I said tiredly. “You’re no good for me. I am not good for you.”

Harry scowls, in confusion. “How can you say that, Elizabeth? Of course you are good for me. You are more than enough”

I shake my head. “No, I’m not Harry. I make you lose control and you losing control, puts me in danger as well.”

“But I love you Elizabeth!” he yells, trying to get his point across to me.

“No you don’t. “ I say exasperated. Ugh! How can one person be this infuriating? 

I scowl. “You just admitted that you wanted to kill me Harry!” He groans, closing his eyes. I know that he is trying to rein in his temper, holding on to the last bit of nerve that he has left.

“Elizabeth, I am so sorry. Please, don’t go. I know it’s a lot for you to take in all at once with everything that happened tonight. However, I couldn’t leave that part hidden away from you because later you would have found out and it would make things worse. “

“I don’t care Harry.” I shook my head. “I can’t do this. I can’t be with you anymore” I say to him. Every word feels like a knife stabbing me in the heart. I don’t want to leave but I have to. How can this work out?

It can’t, it’s that simple.

I hear honking coming from outside and I turn my head to look out the window, Eleanor’s car is parked outside. The rain drops could be seen by the rays coming from the headlights. I turn my head back to look at Harry, we are four feet apart and he is gazing at me with his beautiful green eyes.

Harry takes a step forward and I instinctively take a step back and the sadness in his face is capable. It takes all of the will power that I have left in me to not kiss his frown off of his beautiful sculpted face.  Harry suddenly takes a few steps towards me and I hold my hands out.

“Don’t, please.” I say sternly looking up at him and tears form in my eyes, but I quickly blink them away. I can’t cry here, at least not now. Not in front of him.

 “Just leave me alone” I mumble beneath my breath as I stoup down and pick up my back and turn without giving him another look. I walk across the wooden floor and open the door, the chilly breeze burst through the door, causing me to shiver.

“Goodbye, Harry” I say in a weak voice, tilting my head to look over my shoulder than walk out closing the door behind me.