26. Anywhere

Harry’s POV

                I could just tell by the look on her face that she was very upset and worried. It bothers me that she is this upset about her parents but in all honesty I would be too. I have to cheer her up, I bit my lip standing out of my chair.

“Let’s go Ellie” I said softly looking down at her and she looked up at me with a confused look.

“Go where?” She asked her voice small.

I held out my hand to her. “Anywhere” I simply stated a smirk on my face. She looked at me smiling placing her small fragile hand in mine and stood up.

“Wait, I can’t just leave I’m hanging out with you guys” Ellie said waving her other hand to the girls.

“Of course you can go!” Sophia said appalled.

“Yea, we are already found our dresses anyways” Perrie said chiming in trying to convince her to come with me. She knew I wanted to distract her from her worries.

“Okay” Ellie nodded and picked up her purse and shopping bags.

Elizabeth’s POV

                “Okay” I nodded and picked up my purse and shopping bags from my seat.

“No no no no” Eleanor said standing up from her metal chair walking over to me. “I’ll take your bags. We will be getting ready at my house anyways” she said taking my bags out of my hands.

“Wait, I thought we were getting ready at Perrie’s?” I asked confused turning my gaze to Perrie.

Perrie shrugged back at me. “Eleanor changed her mind, you know how she is. Either way we are going to have so much fun”

“Thanks guys” I placed my purse in the crook of my arm and followed Harry out of the mall. He walked us to the parking lot and over to his car.

“Madam” he said opening my door with one hand and placed his other arm behind his back. I giggled at him. He shut my door and quickly walked over to his side and climbed in.

“Always a gentleman” I said smiling at him buckling my seat belt as he turned on the car and pulled out.

“For you baby, anything” he said winking at me and turned his eyes back onto the road. Thank goodness he did I did not want him to see me blush crimson red over calling me baby. It’s the first time that he has done it and I have to say to hear those words coming out of his lips makes me melt inside.

Harry parked outside of a skating ring and I looked over at him confused. I have never skated in my life. “What are we doing here Harry?” I asked and he smiled at me.

“We are going to skate of course!” He said excitedly his smile growing wider his cute dimples on full display. He quickly got out of the car and ran to my side helping me out and shut the door. I grabbed my scarf and wrapped it around my neck and zipped up my jacket. He reached down and grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers and walked us inside.

There were several people skating with ease as for me I’m going to fall and break my nose. If I do fall and break my nose it will be the most embarrassing moment in my life and I have had a very good share of them throughout my life.

“Why do you look so scared?” Harry asked smiling at me biting his lower lip standing in front of me in the skating ring.

I was holding onto the side of the ring trying to gain my balance feeling my feet wobbling. “I’m scared because I am for sure going to fall and break my nose!” I said raising my eyebrows at him my eyes wide. He chuckled.

“No you are not” he shook his head. “You’ll be fine. Let go of wall”

“Let go? That is easy for you to say you have done this before” I stilled kept my grip on the side of the ring. Clearly he has done it before he was standing there in front of me with his hands in his jacket pockets standing as if he had normal shoes on. There is no sign of unbalance.

“Babe you’ll be fine” He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me away from the edge. I quickly grabbed onto his arms trying to keep my balance but it was easier said than done.

Harry grabbed my hands and stood in front of me. “All you have to do is move one foot and then the other” he said softly to me. He skated over to my side still letting me hold onto him so I wouldn’t fall. “Follow me” he said and started to move one foot and then the other and I repeated his motions with my own. He kept at the same slow pace until I gained my own balance.

“See there you go you are doing it” he said and skated in front of me holding my hands. I smiled, I actually am doing this.

“Yea you’re right” I said smiling. I felt him slowly move away from me so I could skate all on my own. I moved one foot after the other and I started to skate away from him.

“Yea Elizabeth!” he cheered from behind me, I turned my head around and he had his hands up in the air a huge smile on his face. A smile filled with pure joy. 

After I got the hang of it we skated around the ring several times. Other people who were skating would give us a look of frustration due to how slow we were skating and they would just get tired and end up going around us. I blushed, I knew I shouldn’t care what they say but I was literally the only one who doesn’t know how to properly skate.

“I think I got the hang of it” I told him happily, a huge smile on my face. The turn was coming up ahead, I kept on skating and I felt my feet start to wobble. “Except for the turns!” I said holding my arms out trying to find my balance. I started to feel like I was falling backwards and I felt Harry’s hands on my waist. I quickly turned around placing my hands on his shoulders as he tried to help me find my balance again but we both ended up slipping at fell onto the floor.

Harry groaned when he fell onto his back with me on top of him, I let out a fill of laughter a few beats later he joined in.

“See you fell and you didn’t break your nose” he teased giving me a perfect white toothed smile. I giggled and playfully slapped my hand on his chest. He sat up off of the floor then gracefully moved himself onto his feet and grabbed my hand to pull me up.

“I think that is enough of skating” he said and I nodded.  We walked back to one of the brown benches outside of the ring to take our skates off and place our own shoes on.  

“Let’s go babe” he said and grabbed my hand to go outside. “I want to take you somewhere else”