22. A Unique Surprise

Elizabeth’s POV

                After the game, Harry and I were parked outside of Eleanor’s house.  Eleanor had planned a sleep over with Sophia, Perrie, and I. That way in the morning we could all go shopping for our dresses. Harry walked me up to my side of the car and helped me out and grabbed my bag out of the back seat then closed the door. I was about to start walking up to the entrance of the house when Harry took hold of my hand keeping in me in place.

                “Wait a minute I want to give you something” he said taking a small box out of his jacket pocket. “I have had it for a while and I thought you might like it However, I did add a few things myself to make it more original.” Harry held the small velvet box in his hands and took off the lid revealing beautiful necklace inside. I gasped and reached in with my fingers to take it out of the box and examine it more thoroughly.

                The necklace had a heart grey pendant on it attached to a silver chain. The heart had small blue gems tracing the outline of its shape. In center of the heart was the letter H in a cursive calligraphy made from the same blue gems.

                “Harry, I don’t know what to say” I said holding the necklace in my hands turning it in my fingers. “It’s beautiful” I smiled up at him and kissed him cheek. “Thank you”

“Here I’ll put in on” He said taking it out of my hands. I turned around and lifted my hair out of the way so he could clasp it around my neck. Once he had I turned back around and smiled at him.

“It’s like mine, you know how mine changes colors and gives off some sort of glow?” he asked and I nodded. “Well yours does the same but it just stays blue.”

“Well I love it, plus blue is my favorite color” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

“I’m glad you liked it” he said smiling down at me. “Now as much as I’d like to hold you here all night you have a sleepover to attend to” he pulled away grabbing my bag from off the ground and walked me up to Eleanor’s front door.

I knocked on the door and after a few beats the door opened and Eleanor quickly hugged me. “Finally you knocked. I thought Harry was going to hold you hostage!” she said jokingly and stepped aside to let us inside.

“Well she is my girlfriend after all” Harry said smiling at her and kissed my temple and Eleanor rolled her eyes.

“You’re here!” a high pitched voice said from the direction of the stairs. Perrie and Sophia quickly made their way to me and gave me a tight hug.

“Don’t kill my girlfriend or I’ll tell your boyfriends!” Harry yelled at them and we all laughed.

“Don’t get your trousers in a twist” Sophia said walking towards him and ruffled his hair causing him to groan stepping back away from her.

“Now Harry it’s not that we don’t love you but..Get Out!” Eleanor said pushing him towards the door. “This is girls only!”

Harry laughed and handed me my bag. “Night babe” he said and gave me a quick kiss then pulled away .He held my gaze for a couple of seconds biting his lower lip then turned to wave at the girls. “Night girls have fun!” he said walking out and closing the door behind him.