2 Gender Doesn't Matter But...Feelings Do

Start from the beginning

“He tried to R*PE YOU…and still you HANG OUT with him?” he followed up.

“I wasn’t hanging out with him…he was the one bothering me.” Angelo cleared himself.

“THAT WAS STILL THE SAME! ARE YOU ENJOYING DOING THAT?” Jason yelled.

“You don’t have to yell at me! I’m NOT LIKE THAT!” Angelo got angry but restrained himself and walked out. Jason regretted his harsh action.

-----------------

At Jason’s house,

Angelo was packing his things. Jason saw him.

“Hey, what are you doing?” he asked. Angelo didn’t reply. When he was about to leave, Jason halted him.

“Hey, unpacked those things!” he ordered.

“Look, I know you were angry to me because of earlier…I’m sorry…” Jason apologized. Angelo smiled.

“It’s alright…but I’m leaving…I know I disgust you so much…I just can’t live by you ignoring me…” he looked away.

Jason still halted him.

“I was angry because you never listened to me…” Jason said “…I said before that you should stopped going to the pub....but you never listened…I was angry because you let yourself fall on that situation…” he stopped. Angelo stared at him.

“I like you so much that it hurt me a lot…when I saw you in that situation!” Jason looked away. Angelo was shocked. He never thought that his best friend would ever like him. He hugged him.

“I’m sorry…and I LIKE YOU TOO!” Angelo said.

After three years, they were engage. They went back to America and both work at the Magenta Medical Hospital.

--------------

Keanner all those time, can’t forget Angelo. He always wore their engagement ring and brought wherever he goes the other pair. Just in case, he could see him again. He’ll propose immediately. Ke-an, their dog became lonesome too, ever since Angelo left.

One time he met a girl named Marina Goldwin. He reminded him a lot of Angelo in so many ways. He courted her and they hooked up. Though, his mind was full of Angelo’s memories.

He took an engineering course and became a part-time college professor as well as team captain of a soccer league. It was the California’s White Cub Soccer team. The state’s team. He became famous soccer athlete star.

Meanwhile, Alicia, had noticed some changes on his son’s attitude but ignored it. She’s your typical mom who never asked something except when she was demanding something. Authoritative indeed. Suddenly, a woman with beautiful curves, big boobs, cute face, and curly shoulder-length reddish hair with fair complexion visited them. Alicia was surprised since, Angelo left, Keanner never brought another woman in their house. She did not ask and leaved the house instead because she had a meeting with investors together with Sheila, Angelo’s mom.

This thing happened for quite sometime. She would not oppose even if she were her son’s fiancée because the girl was nice that he remembered Angelo on her.

Knowing her son, Alicia was anxious and decided to ask Keanner about the girl.

“Son, can I talk to you?” Alicia asked.

Keanner raised a brow, “You’re already talking.” Alicia smacked him.

“A LITTLE RESPECT, PLEASE!” she commanded. Keanner just shrugged with a duh-look.

“Okay…who’s that girl?” she said.

“Who’s girl?” Keanner acted to piss his mom.

“You KNOW what I’m talking…don’t play dumb!” Keanner succeeded to piss his mom. She’s temperamental as he is.

“Marina Goldwin, daughter of Mayor Goldwin…and yes she was my girlfriend for two years now…and you cannot do anything about it...any question?” Keanner said while reading a magazine. Alicia sighed.

“Son, are you serious on her or just playing around…she also reminded me of someone…” she paused for a minute and continued, “It would be unfair to that nice girl to be a plaything.”

“You never had a concern to anyone except to that mother and son Browncliffs…why care now?” Keanner replied without looking. Alicia again had a deep sighed.

She surrendered. Not a typical her but arguing now to her unreasonable son will lead to nowhere. Alicia left. Keanner sighed and thought about his mother’s question, “…serious?”

He did not know.

-----------

After seven years

Keanner had a big game but this gotten him a knee injury. He was sent immediately in Magenta Medical Hospital. He was attended by the doctor. They put some cask on him. It wasn’t serious but he needed a six-month resting period. He was about to check out when he saw Angelo. His heart raced. All memories overpowered him. He decided to walked and apologized to what he had done before and proposed to him.

It was too late.

-----------

Keanner went home downhearted. He hate love, Angelo, Jason and most of all he was angry to himself. Why love someone who never cared for him. Though it was his fault in the first place but denied it. To appeased his broken heart, he started on denying the fact that he ever loved Angelo, these pass years. Still, he was sulking.

His mom arrived.

“Mom…did you know that Angelo was back more than a year now?” Keanner said while walking with a cane.

“Uh…hum…” Alicia replied without any surprised. Keanner raised a brow.

“What do you MEAN by UH…HUM?” he questioned a bit stressed.

“Yes, I know we had a frequent dinner with Sheila.” She said it naturally as if it doesn’t matter.

Keanner’s eyes were widened, “WHAT?! YOU KNOW AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?!” he yelled.

“What for? You don’t like him, right…or…” she paused and looked at his fuming son, “…by the way he’s getting married six months from now.”

Keanner dropped his cane and lost to his thought. “Why is it too, soon?”

“Keanner, do you like him?” Alicia asked in all seriousness. He never called his son by his name except if it is in a serious situation. Keanner avoided an eye contact and instead took his cane. He didn’t answer and walk away.

“So, I guess…the answer is yes.” Alicia grinned.

“What the f*ck are you telling mom!” Keanner was pissed. He can’t deny that in words but remembering what he just saw in the hospital makes him angry.

“Son, if you keep on being like that towards the person you like you’ll end up losing him…” Alicia sounded like a real mother.

“I didn’t lose anything…it was his!” Keanner grumbled and walking away. Alicia shrugged. She understood his son perfectly. He never wanted to pursue someone he liked. He wanted them to chase him instead. He had a complicated mindset.

“Son, you know what I had learned in business…” Alicia said, Keanner stopped and looked at his mom, “…you can change a person’s mind in a minute…”

-------------